doing good in sitngo

im down to the final 17 of a three table 5$+1 on pp. tourny 523594. im runing real strong right now, my reads are dead on, im dominating, im all the way up to 1400 and it's the second time ive made it to the second table tonight. im dominating although i just lost a big pot with 69 off. anybody wanna cheer me on?

best rail post.ever.I'm at the final table of a PStars $5 27 person, 5962244, but I'm chipleader with 9 left. Biggest tourney of my life, I'm really excited about my prospects here. Haven't decided what I'll do if I win, but you know, I'd definately take some time off work.

has anybody seen the southpark where the people have butts on their faces. cartman says kenny is missing and draws a picture of him on a milk carton only with a butt instead of a face. its on wb11 right now. hilarious

im down to the final 17 of a three table 5$+1 on pp. tourny 523594. im runing real strong right now, my reads are dead on, im dominating, im all the way up to 1400 and it's the second time ive made it to the second table tonight. im dominating although i just lost a big pot with 69 off. anybody wanna cheer me on?
I'm going to say that this post is about the time I started to realize that the general forum has way too many clueless people in it.And to think, I hadn't figured it out until then.
I'm going to say that this post is about the time I started to realize that the general forum has way too many clueless people in it.And to think, I hadn't figured it out until then.
the best was earlier when someone asked someone to come rail him in a cash game

Im doin real good right now in a .01/.02 PL Omaha 8 ring game. Im playin all the right hands and scoopin some big pots. Whats the maximum you can cash out of Stars in one day?? If anyone wants to watch, its table Pandarus 4

Im doin real good right now in a .01/.02 PL Omaha 8 ring game. Im playin all the right hands and scoopin some big pots. Whats the maximum you can cash out of Stars in one day?? If anyone wants to watch, its table Pandarus 4
damn i just missed you man

jon I think your site is down....maybe you could check on that before u get going.oh and just so you all know...I won the first hand of my $5 heads up SnG. chips stacks look like this - 1560 to 1440

Me and my little brother are about to play a heads up match for a cookie anyone that wants to watch can come over to my house in T.O. I know its a bit of a trek for some of you but i promise you some crazy action when a cookie is on the line things get intense. Oh man i can't stop laughing. He's not even at the final table. He could play no hands and make the final two tables. Oh my god. Ive been on this forum for a couple weeks now and i would never in my life make a post like this. But im glad some people are tools cause its really really funny.

jon I think your site is down....maybe you could check on that before u get going.oh and just so you all know...I won the first hand of my $5 heads up SnG.  chips stacks look like this - 1560 to 1440
dude, what's your avatar again, the eliminator? i forget
...yah whatever, and then you sucked out on me knocking me out of that sit n go when i had the Krablar...unreal shyt!
lol.Your $5 is burning a hole in my account. I might just transfer 5 dollars to some poor guy playing .02-.04 limit.
...yah whatever, and then you sucked out on me knocking me out of that sit n go when i had the Krablar...unreal shyt!
lol.Your $5 is burning a hole in my account. I might just transfer 5 dollars to some poor guy playing .02-.04 limit.
Minimum on stars is $10 but you are in luck, I'm accepting charity today only. Please transfer money to sn, "I'mapoorpoorbastard".