ridiculously easy games.

I originally started online poker playing on Sports.com where i was doing my sports betting. Built my roll there and went to other sites for some reason. I totally forgot how soft the games were. Every hand is loose passive preflop so all your PP and small suited connectors can get odds. No one can fold post flop. And preflop raises are infrequent and usually will be respected. Don't mean to try to plug another site, but I just felt like sharing if anyone's interested.Downside: not high volume, no hand history, short decision time, just all together bad interface.

that's how i felt when i played pokerhost for the first time...I absolutely hated the site, but they had a 110% bonus . So i deposit $100 through instacash, but only $93 shows up in my account, b/c they're the only site ive encountered that's decided they'll offer instacash, but won't pay the 7% fee neteller charges. so needless to say i was pissed off from the start. then the bonus was given back in incredibly so increments, there were never any players on, they had the loudest and most annoying sounds...but i made like $600 on the NL games there in 3 weeks b/c everyone was terrible. But it was the same terrible people all the time, and only like 2 tables going at once and even those were not full, so the people i took money off of just avoided me and i ended up never playing there again...

Recent hand:.5/13 limpers, I call with 99, 3 more limpers SB completes BB raises to 2. Calls all aroundFlop goes 8 handed3 3 5.BB bets 10, call, 2 folds, I raise to 30(not normally line but right for this table), call (all in), call, BB calls. call (all in)turn 7 (I'm scared some one has a 3 and decide to just get to a showndown.)Checks around.River blank Checks around.Showdown:BB: 66UTG 67osome one else: aj diamonds.Some else : a10 spades.Wah?

that's how i felt when i played pokerhost for the first time...I absolutely hated the site, but they had a 110% bonus . So i deposit $100 through instacash, but only $93 shows up in my account, b/c they're the only site ive encountered that's decided they'll offer instacash, but won't pay the 7% fee neteller charges. so needless to say i was censored off from the start.  then the bonus was given back in incredibly so increments, there were never any players on, they had the loudest and most annoying sounds...but i made like $600 on the NL games there in 3 weeks b/c everyone was terrible.  But it was the same terrible people all the time, and only like 2 tables going at once and even those were not full, so the people i took money off of just avoided me and i ended up never playing there again...
PM what your name is there and when you played there, I probably played against you there. I took there free promotional $10 up to $5500 there and cashed out.
Recent hand:.5/13 limpers, I call with 99, 3 more limpers SB completes BB raises to 2. Calls all aroundFlop goes 8 handed3 3 5.BB bets 10, call, 2 folds, I raise to 30(not normally line but right for this table), call (all in), call, BB calls. call (all in)turn 7 (I'm scared some one has a 3 and decide to just get to a showndown.)Checks around.River blank  Checks around.Showdown:BB: 66UTG 67osome one else: aj diamonds.Some else : a10 spades.Wah?
I play against those complete noobs every single day but unfortunatley it seems that they like to chase to the river and always hit against me. You wouldn't even believe me if i told you the suckouts i took today against complete noobs. I'll give you one example blinds are 10-20 guy raises the min, then its reraised and the original raiser goes all in for not that much more, he has 92 and it said i "i thought he was bluffing."