christmas came early this year

so i get home from work and i open up my email and what is there... an email from partypoker saying that they have given me a FREE $50. i have started playing with the money and i have now turned it in to 102. did anyone else here get this surprise?

Ive heard a few people saying they got free money. I didn't get anything.....I guess they don't give free money to winning players :club:
I didn't get anything either so, I am going with this theory.... I haven't put any money on their site in over a year but I do play on the site 2 - 3 times a week...I guess they already know they own me so why give me something.
Ive heard a few people saying they got free money. I didn't get anything.....I guess they don't give free money to winning players :club:
I didn't get anything either so, I am going with this theory.... I haven't put any money on their site in over a year but I do play on the site 2 - 3 times a week...I guess they already know they own me so why give me something.
they usually give players money if they stop playing on the site for a few months. They just sent me $30 yesterday and I hadn't played there in 2-3 months and cashed out everything but a few cents.

My good friend always gets the random $20 gift. I got an email form them, but it was this:Dear ******,It’s Christmas and we at PartyPoker.com wish to extend the season’s greetings to you in the form of a very special bonus – 15% up to 75 USD! Simply make a minimum real money deposit of at least 50 USD from December 1, 2005 (01:00 ET) to December 28, 2005 (23:59 ET) using bonus code 15TO75GIFT Click here for full details of this fantastic offer! Then, you can use that bonus to discover all the excitement happening this Christmas in the world’s largest poker room: Santa’s Party Pack - we invite you to take part in PartyPoker.com’s latest big giveaway where you could win up to 300 USD by earning points over a specified period of time. In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page where you'll discover even more exciting Christmas promotions.See you at the tables!

I got $20 about a year ago, then about 6 weeks ago they sent me a party poker mouse pad, I have not played on the site for almost a year, dont even have it loaded to my computer anymore
That's because they want you to play some more. These things are all bribes. If you play there alot, they don't need to bribe you to play.

They have given me $50 twice in the last month. The first time was for trying out the blackjack on their site. Only tried it once and turned $50 into 1k. The most recent bonus I got yesterday I have to clear 500 hands to collect. Can't complain about free money.

Yeh, I got $60 in my account. Pumped.Played some 1/2 limit O8, won a little...now I'm playing 2/4. Gotta take a shot when it's all free money, baby.Also won the sub-qualifier for the Friday Night Special...playing in the qualifier right now.PartyPoker is great sometimes.

so i get home from work and i open up my email and what is there... an email from partypoker saying that they have given me a FREE $50. i have started playing with the money and i have now turned it in to 102. did anyone else here get this surprise?
They gave me $30.00 2 days ago... I have yet to play... but still a nice suprise.