this guy knows whats up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man im hammered this might be one of the funniest things ive ever seenI also just busted out of pokerstars that site is ****in RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEDDDDDDDDD oh well as soon as i gete back from cozumel Full Tilt gets all my money

man im hammered this might be one of the funniest things ive ever seenI also just busted out of pokerstars that site is censored RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEDDDDDDDDD oh well as soon as i gete back from cozumel Full Tilt gets all my money
cozumel is rigged. GL in the disaster zone.
The krablar king being funny.photo5.jpg
HAHAHA This picture pwns! Look at him giving rabbit's to his imaginary friend lol. And what's up with the fucktard with the sunglasses?? LOLOLOLOLI'd say it's actually bigmcgee and the chip he's holding is a poopoo mcmuffin.
HAHAHA This picture pwns! Look at him giving rabbit's to his imaginary friend lol. And what's up with the fucktard with the sunglasses?? LOLOLOLOLI'd say it's actually bigmcgee and the chip he's holding is a poopoo mcmuffin.
Was this tourney at someone's house? :club:
nah, he's just doing the best he can in the Krablar dance.Pinch Pinch :D:D:D:):club: Man, I really need some sleep, I just fell off the couch laughing so hard reading this.by the way, can anyone tell whether that person to his left is a man or a woman?