again, if you railed me, don't respond

Final table of the $24 9k guaranteed on FullTilt. Blinds 1.5k/3k. I have about 65k and am in 5th place. All 4 big stacks are right around me, 3 to my left and 1 on my right, and all have between 100-150k. I'm in CO, BB is a player who I've played with many times before, and knows I am a very aggressive player.I am dealt AJo, folded to me, I raise to 9000. Button and SB fold. BB raises to 31000, which was the bet pot button that he pushed. What do I do here?

Hmm, very tough situation. I actually might have kind of a skewed thought process on this, because as a big blind, I tend to respect raises from the button a lot more than I do raises from the cutoff. Nevertheless, if he knows how aggressive you are, I don't think he would've left you the option to reraise unless that was precisely what he wanted you to do. On the other hand, if you fold here, you have to wait for a really premium hand before you raise in the future. If you fold you're looking at 56k in chips at 4.5k per orbit...not a great M, but not disastrous. Then again, there's also the argument that you have position if you just call, but you'd be committed anyway, and you'd have no way of knowing if your hand was good, so calling clearly is not an option. I suppose if you're thinking that he has a pair like 7s the board might come scary and you can pull off a stop and go even if it doesn't hit you. I vote fold as first my first choice, followed by reraise all in.

I have to say fold...I very rarely have it in me to call a significant reraise with AJo. Especially at a full table, when you're not a serious shortstack.Hey those token tourneys at fulltilt are juicy eh. I play in the 14K almost every night.

What's the pay structure? If extremely steep, it seems like a good time to gamble. If it's gradual, you can fold and creep up a little bit in prize money before you try this move.The reason this is an easy all-in if you are playing against a guy that knows you're aggressive is that your hand ranks very high on the range of hands that he expects you to have. Thus, you will catch him with much less than AJ a decent amount of the time here. It's still a gamble because he's pot-committed, which is why you need to take the pay structure into consideration.When I make final tables, I don't feel bad going broke early on in these types of spots--the guys who are willing to pull moves and gamble are the ones who win way more than their fair share.