why would anyone play on full tilt?

Best sofware, best tournament structure, best SnG structure and you can watch the pros play. Tough competition? how about this play?FullTiltPoker Game #313475679: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (2031540), Table 1 - 40/80 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:43:37 ET - 2005/11/29 Seat 1: Lady M (1,865) Seat 3: JSV (1,865) Seat 5: sappsack (3,368) Seat 7: emesiar (1,470) Seat 9: SteveSage (4,932) emesiar posts the small blind of 40 SteveSage posts the big blind of 80 The button is in seat #5 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to emesiar [Ad Ac] Lady M raises to 160 JSV folds sappsack calls 160 - (has Ts 9s) emesiar raises to 500 SteveSage calls 420 - (has T 4) Lady M folds sappsack calls 340 *** FLOP *** [Jc 4h 9c] emesiar checks SteveSage bets 400 sappsack calls 400 emesiar raises to 970, and is all in SteveSage folds sappsack calls 570 emesiar shows [Ad Ac] sappsack shows [Ts 9s] *** TURN *** [Jc 4h 9c] [Qs] *** RIVER *** [Jc 4h 9c Qs] [8h] emesiar shows a pair of Aces sappsack shows a straight, Queen high sappsack wins the pot (4,000) with a straight, Queen high emesiar stands up *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 4,000 | Rake 0 Board: [Jc 4h 9c Qs 8h] Seat 1: Lady M folded before the Flop Seat 3: JSV didn't bet (folded) Seat 5: sappsack (button) showed [Ts 9s] and won (4,000) with a straight, Queen high Seat 7: emesiar (small blind) showed [Ad Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces Seat 9: SteveSage (big blind) folded on the Flop SteveSage: i had the ten SteveSage: lol sappsack: that was lucky SteveSage: but 4 kicker

i love full tilt.but yeah, their server being down all night last night while i was trying to take advantage of the $300 re-load bonus was absolutely maddening. I think we all need to bombard their support and demand that they extend the deadline by 1 day.

Ok, Fulltilt had some problems recently. But this email I (and all the rest of the people on fulltilt) should help straighten it out....Dear Tilter,As you may be aware, Full Tilt Poker was down for several hours. This outage was due to the unexpected failure of a critical hardware component, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. While we were down, we took this opportunity to upgrade our hardware and software infrastructure to make Full Tilt Poker more robust as we move forward.This system-wide upgrade was performed to enable us to handle the tremendous growth we have experienced over the past few months. We believe the new hardware and software that we implemented today will allow Full Tilt Poker to continue to grow and provide you with even better promotions, bigger tournaments, and additional ring games for your future enjoyment. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused and we appreciate your continued play at Full Tilt Poker.Sincerely,Team Full Tilt

I like Full Tilt for many reasons, a major one being the INSTANT cashout to my Neteller account. The only other site I play at, Pokerroom, makes you wait a day or so. Sure, it's only a day, but I like INSTANT better.Also, I've found it not so much tougher, but a better level of play (at cheap SnG games) there too, resulting in fewer suckouts ;-) causing me to elevate my own game.Oh yeah, and the $24 and $69 Tournament Token SnGs are cool too.P

Full Tilt is a great site it really is. Tourney and sng structure is amazing. Makes them way less of a crap shoot.The traffic and lack of serious donkeys were my problem, but this is changing and getting better everyday.

if anyone else was trying to take advantage of the reload bonus last night but couldn't due to the server outage, i've been pestering them about it all morning and i just got this e-mail:Hello Mike,Thank you for your email. Our game servers were temporarily down for emergency maintenance last night on 11/30/2005. We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience regarding your bonus. In the meantime, we would be delighted to offer you a manual deposit bonus. What this means is that we will manually credit your account with the deposit bonus funds once you make your reload deposit.We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on ways to improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable. We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker.Regards,SandyTeam Full TiltSo if you want, you can probably still get the bonus from them. Who says their customer support is bad? I love full tilt.

Best sofware, best tournament structure, best SnG structure and you can watch the pros play. Tough competition? how about this play?FullTiltPoker Game #313475679: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (2031540), Table 1 - 40/80 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:43:37 ET - 2005/11/29 Seat 1: Lady M (1,865) Seat 3: JSV (1,865) Seat 5: sappsack (3,368) Seat 7: emesiar (1,470) Seat 9: SteveSage (4,932) emesiar posts the small blind of 40 SteveSage posts the big blind of 80 The button is in seat #5 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to emesiar [Ad Ac] Lady M raises to 160 JSV folds sappsack calls 160 - (has Ts 9s) emesiar raises to 500 SteveSage calls 420 - (has T 4) Lady M folds sappsack calls 340 *** FLOP *** [Jc 4h 9c] emesiar checks SteveSage bets 400 sappsack calls 400 emesiar raises to 970, and is all in SteveSage folds sappsack calls 570 emesiar shows [Ad Ac] sappsack shows [Ts 9s] *** TURN *** [Jc 4h 9c] [Qs] *** RIVER *** [Jc 4h 9c Qs] [8h] emesiar shows a pair of Aces sappsack shows a straight, Queen high sappsack wins the pot (4,000) with a straight, Queen high emesiar stands up *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 4,000 | Rake 0 Board: [Jc 4h 9c Qs 8h] Seat 1: Lady M folded before the Flop Seat 3: JSV didn't bet (folded) Seat 5: sappsack (button) showed [Ts 9s] and won (4,000) with a straight, Queen high Seat 7: emesiar (small blind) showed [Ad Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces Seat 9: SteveSage (big blind) folded on the Flop SteveSage: i had the ten SteveSage: lol sappsack: that was lucky SteveSage: but 4 kicker
+5 dollar sit n go, what'd you expect

I gave up on FT a few months ago.The graphics are very cartoonish and silly, but I could tolerate them.What soured me on the site was a token I had won in a MTT. After I won the token (I don't recall the exact amount), I was out of town for a week. When I returned, the token was gone and I got no credit.Maybe not a big deal to some, but it just pissed me off.

I gave up on FT a few months ago.The graphics are very cartoonish and silly, but I could tolerate them.What soured me on the site was a token I had won in a MTT. After I won the token (I don't recall the exact amount), I was out of town for a week. When I returned, the token was gone and I got no credit.Maybe not a big deal to some, but it just pissed me off.

I dont so much have a problem with full tilt as i have with the lack of tables running at the times i'm on. There are far fewer games running at the 3/6 and 5/10 limits as opposed to, say, Partypoker or Pokerroom. It's not really a problem in the sense that you can always find a game, but you have more selection to pick a juicier game on other larger sites.

I have been playing on PS and PP for the last 2 years or so. Started playing on FT about a week ago and I love the site. The quality of the players is much better (but not too much). I like the graphics and so far the tournament structure seems pretty good. Oh, I am making money there too!

When I played there I found the competition much tougher than any other site. I can say that I like the structure of their tournaments the best though.  
Thas basically describes full tilt. Good tournament structure but why play cash games on fulltilt when you can play games with much worse opposition on PP or PS.

Fulltilt will probablly be the most popular site in a few years. They have the best software, advertisement, and they have alot of pros.

When I played there I found the competition much tougher than any other site. I can say that I like the structure of their tournaments the best though.
Thas basically describes full tilt. Good tournament structure but why play cash games on fulltilt when you can play games with much worse opposition on PP or PS.
Depends what games you play.The NL games there are a great.