right odds to chase a gutshot/nut flush draw?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxUTG (t2345)MP1 (t2505)Hero (t1765)CO (t925)Button (t2320)SB (t2265)BB (t1375)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:spade:, T:spade:. 1 fold, BB calls t100.Flop: (t475) T:club:, A:spade:, K:spade: (3 players)BB checks, MP1 bets t150, MP1 calls t1075, Hero ?getting 2:1 on my money, is this way too dangerous of a board to call?

sit and go I'll gamble. If its a multi tourny and its weighted real high towards the top I might not. Looks like a sit and go. With 7 left if you hit your in great shape to win. A 10 could very well make your hand good. So 9 spades 3 other jacks and 2 10s of unseen cards. Its pretty much 50 50 you'll improve, just depends on if you want to gamble for a big stack or wait for a situation where you think your a big favorite really. I've been drinking so I say gamble :club: but I might not sober.

3rd hand of a $10 45 man SnG.  If you knew you were up against AA and KK lol?
haha. if i knew i was up against AA AND KK, maybe still. just one, that means more outs for them even if i hit. :-) in the 3rd hand of pretty much any sng, i'm pushing that, though, without knowing what i'm up against.

There is no way I'm folding this flop, and no way I'm playing it passively (unless I was positive my opponent had a set -- but nobody can get that type of read by the THIRD HAND of a tournament).You're a favorite against almost everything, take the lead and raise. I'd bet the full pot and call an all-in.