the takeover is a loose aggressive monkey!

Getting Hand History Information...----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #9935049-2842 at Holden (No Limit Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 30/Nov/05 21:24:26 robopok is at seat 0 with $3468. The_Takeover is at seat 1 with $31646. eugeneel is at seat 2 with $10000 (sitting out). get crunk is at seat 3 with $5000 (sitting out). clownTown is at seat 4 with $21148. XXDUFFXX is at seat 5 with $8000. The button is at seat 1. clownTown posts the small blind of $50. XXDUFFXX posts the big blind of $100. robopok: -- -- The_Takeover: -- -- clownTown: -- -- XXDUFFXX: -- --Pre-flop: robopok folds. The_Takeover raises to $350. clownTown re-raises to $1150. XXDUFFXX folds. The_Takeover calls. Flop (board: 6d 3h 6c): clownTown checks. The_Takeover bets $1000. clownTown raises to $4000. The_Takeover goes all-in for $30496. clownTown goes all-in for $19998. The_Takeover is returned $10498 (uncalled). Turn (board: 6d 3h 6c 4c): (no action in this round) River (board: 6d 3h 6c 4c 4d): (no action in this round) Showdown: The_Takeover shows 4s 7s. The_Takeover has 4s 6d 6c 4c 4d: full house, fours full of sixes. clownTown shows As Ac. clownTown has As Ac 6d 6c 4c: two pair, aces and sixes. Hand #9935049-2842 Summary: $2 is raked from a pot of $42396. The_Takeover wins $42394 with full house, fours full of sixes.And he's been going absolutely crazy on this table raising and reraising everything, it's fukin insane!

Yes, and Gigabet posted somethign about him before. He said he's play 5k HU with him and other games, and he was the single most confusing person he's ever played against ever, and he said he's played everyone. Watching this guy play he's liable to do absolutely anything with any hand on any flop. It's scary just watching him.

Anyone else find it funny that the title is how takeover is a loose aggressive player and the first hand history he posts is one of takeover folding.
He didn't fold. He moved all-in.
and theres definitely no way anyone could change the contents of a post after its been posted. and theres definitely no way one could know a post has been changed aft... oh. wait.
Yes, and Gigabet posted somethign about him before. He said he's play 5k HU with him and other games, and he was the single most confusing person he's ever played against ever, and he said he's played everyone. Watching this guy play he's liable to do absolutely anything with any hand on any flop. It's scary just watching him.
good post, I only knew The_Takeover from seeing him play from time to time, and I wasnt sure what the other pros thought about him.

Going through the 2p2 search I found what Gigabet was saying about this guy .... quote "I have never made a post talking about someones capabailities before, so if he reads this, he should feel special. Besides playing him in numerous tournaments, I have also played a session of 5k HU stts with him. He is easily the most difficult person I have ever played against, and I have played everyone." That says ALOT. For those of you who don't know Gigabet is one of, if not the best internet player around. His real name is Darryl Dicken. Makes you wonder if this guy might have what it takes to be one of the better high limit players in the not to distant future.

<< Showdown: The_Takeover shows 4s 7s. The_Takeover has 4s 6d 6c 4c 4d: full house, fours full of sixes. clownTown shows As Ac. clownTown has As Ac 6d 6c 4c: two pair, aces and sixes. >>That's what happens when you mess with the greatest starting hand of all time.