you guys should take a look at this

i call it the "table of multiple orgasms". this is what y'all should strive for in table selection.orgasmic-table.JPGfor table averages, it's vp$ip / pfr / winrate / wtsd / w$sd.for player bubbles, it's vp$ip / pfr / pfaf / wtsd.i don't remember exactly how many hands but i think it was near 50-ish.enjoy!aseem

i call it the "table of multiple orgasms". this is what y'all should strive for in table selection.orgasmic-table.JPGfor table averages, it's vp$ip / pfr / winrate / wtsd / w$sd.for player bubbles, it's vp$ip / pfr / pfaf / wtsd.i don't remember exactly how many hands but i think it was near 50-ish.enjoy!aseem
Can someone help me out with the acronyms. I don't play online, so I don't know what these mean. The only one I can even guess at is pfr=pre-flop raise???

it must be informative having so many people on pacific playing with their entire bankrolls at the table.p.s. i am officially coming to pacific. are the full ring games similarly juicy? any good bonuses, or should i go through PSO?

it must be informative having so many people on pacific playing with their entire bankrolls at the table.p.s. i am officially coming to pacific. are the full ring games similarly juicy? any good bonuses, or should i go through PSO?
Go through PSO. You get Pacific's deposit bonus plus whatever goody you select from PSO.And yes, the games can stay that juicy when the table fills up. That table Aseem was playing at was a full ring table, it just hadn't filled up yet. Even if two of the four remaining seats were taken by TAG's (and there aren't too many of those at Pacific) it'd still be one helluva good table.Have fun!

Pacific games are indeed awesome. You can only play one table at a time but as long as you have another site running it's fine. I believe PSO no longer offers a Pacific promotion though, so you'll have to go the regular route.

Why do you have 750 at that 2/4 table??Ice
yo jerk, you got a problem? that's how much money i had in pacific at the time. you wanna fight about it?aseem
Can someone help me out with the acronyms. I don't play online, so I don't know what these mean. The only one I can even guess at is pfr=pre-flop raise???
vp$ip = voluntarily put money in preflop. i.e. percentage of hands they voluntarily see a flop with (all hands uotside blinds and all hands where they either complete SB or call a raise or raise their option).pfr = preflop raisepfaf = postflop agression factor. (bets + raises) / (calls). if < 1, generally passive. if > 2, aggressive.wtsd - went to showdown when saw flop. < 40 is a good player.w$sd - won money at showdown. ~ 50% is a good player, < 40 or > 60 is usually bad.aseem
Why do you have 750 at that 2/4 table??Ice
yo jerk, you got a problem? that's how much money i had in pacific at the time. you wanna fight about it?aseem
My fake-Irish accent is pretty good, and I take pride in my "You wanna fight about it (putting up dukes)?"Nobody gets it. Ever.I heart you, Akishore...How much did you win? (listening to disappointing response) Oh really? Yeah? You wanna fight about it?Ice

After much delaying for no particular reason at all I have finally deposited a couple hundred on Pacific and have doubled it in 2 days. The games are just ridiculous. I have no idea why I waited so long. The reason everyone has their br on the table is because it doesnt give you like a 60 dollar auto-option like most sites, instead your entire roll is the insta-option and in the frantic race to make sure you secure a seat at a table like Akishore presented, it saves time to just click and play.

Also.. Pacific does not let you play multi-tables so it makes sense to bring your full bankroll (as someone said it is the default option).I hate Pacific though, always seems to have server problem at the worst time. but, a lot of gamblers there...

Aseem.I got a buddy who I KNOW would be interested in getting something like what you have there.Is that a program you downloaded or one you made yourself? Regardless, is there somewhere I can tell him to go to get it? He already heavily utilizes player notes, and this seems like a more factual and scientific way to map player paterns.Post or PM me if you could please.

Aseem.I got a buddy who I KNOW would be interested in getting something like what you have there.Is that a program you downloaded or one you made yourself?  Regardless, is there somewhere I can tell him to go to get it?  He already heavily utilizes player notes, and this seems like a more factual and scientific way to map player paterns.Post or PM me if you could please.
huh?www.pokertracker.com is all it is...standard weapon in any serious online player's arsenal, bay bee.aseem
Aseem.I got a buddy who I KNOW would be interested in getting something like what you have there.Is that a program you downloaded or one you made yourself?  Regardless, is there somewhere I can tell him to go to get it?  He already heavily utilizes player notes, and this seems like a more factual and scientific way to map player paterns.Post or PM me if you could please.
where do you get that program that puts huge red circles and comments on good stats? that'd help me out a lot.yeah though poker tracker - a necessity
huh?www.pokertracker.com is all it is...standard weapon in any serious online player's arsenal, bay bee.aseem
Why are you only using GT+?Too cheap for PAHud? :club: $25 and you'll never regret it

I was at a 1/2 short handed table earlier on party with two people that had 90+VPIP, one had a PFR at around 50, and two others were hovering around at 50/0/.05. There was one other decent guy at the table with me.Short handed tables (on party at least) have MUCH worse players, ive found.

I didnt think HUD was worth extra investment.seriously.
i just bought it two days ago, and i've appreciated having it back. $25 really isn't much investment and it's been nice to have back. just a thought.
I didnt think HUD was worth extra investment.seriously.
When I'm forced to use GT (at Pacific) after using PAHud at Party it feels like I'm riding an old bike after having just gotten out of a Corvette.
how did you make that stats appear?i have PT as well i dont know how to use it at all
www.pokertracker.com on the left side of the page, click the link for Gametime+.aseem