huge night last night....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like comparing eating shit to eating a delicious black angus 16oz medium-rare ribeye.
I agree, the Beatles are $hit compared to the White Stripes. JACK WHITE OWNS!!!!!!
NO, NO, NO!!You got that all backwards
That's like comparing eating shit to eating a delicious black angus 16oz medium-rare ribeye.
I agree, the Beatles are $hit compared to the White Stripes. JACK WHITE OWNS!!!!!!
NO, NO, NO!!You got that all backwards
You should have specified. As it stands, I think I nailed it exactly. JUST LIKE ALL THE HOT CHICKS THAT I NAIL REGULARLY!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHEN I SAY REGULARY I MEAN TWICE A DAY!!!!!!! I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!!!!!
You sound like a donkey who got lucky playing over his limits. Keep playing at that limit and that bad, you'll have to hauk a lot more jewelry.
Keep playing at any limit and you will be selling your jewelry again.
Royal Tour, are those pictures of you?WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!The second time he asked definitely made this post worth reading.hahahahahahahaha..... OMG! Too FUNNY
Please listen to the white album an get back to us.thanks
oops, you're right...maybe I should actually listen to the Beatles music before I make claims that they are overrated......IDIOT!!!!! I have listened to A LOT of Beatles music. A LOT. Trust me, I think about what I say before I say it, I ain't just saying stuff to stir the pot. Their music kinda sucks.

Wow... I'm laughing so hard right now. This post is the best thing that has happened to FCP in a long time. I am still a donk and know it, but this guys has GOT to be joking... AHAHAHAHA, this is great... On a side note, comparing the white stripes to the beatles is like comparing greg raymer to doyle... Even though Raymer seems to be the real deal, Doyle been doing it as good or better longer than Raymer's even been alive... The Beatles have SO many good albums... All the White Stripes stuff has been good so far, but....P.S. - I hope this thread never dies

This guy is so special first of all this is why the government has problems with online poker. Placing your jewelerry in hock so you can play 5/10 NL now thats a gambling problem if ive ever seen one. And what the hell is he doing sitting at a 5/10 game with 350 bucks. This guy is clearly a tool. He has made at 2 mistakes before he even sees any cards. And it gets much worse from there. The funniest thing however is he actually thinks hes good ahahahaha. Oh man. This just made my day.

I don't know what to think of this thread. I'm not sure if OP is for real or not. The post kind of scared me actually. It's possible that there are people out there like this but the question is if OP really is like this then why is coming to a poker forum where there is knowledge ? I mean we really should never come in contact with people like that because they are like that because they never read poker forums. Right ?

I don't know what to think of this thread.    I'm not sure if  OP is for real or not.   The post kind of scared me actually.     It's possible that there are people out there like this but the question is if  OP really is like this then why is coming to a  poker forum where there is knowledge ?  I mean we really should never come in contact with people like that because they are like that because they never read poker forums.   Right ?
No more blog?