poker stars lawsuit

ok so what was the deal with that one guy on here saying goodbye?? I can not find the original topic why he explained why he was saying good bye. And what did he say that cause pokerstars to sue him for defamation of character?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so what was the deal with that one guy on here saying goodbye?? I can not find the original topic why he explained why he was saying good bye. And what did he say that cause pokerstars to sue him for defamation of character?
HUH?
HUH?
I'm suing pokerstars for defamation of my BR by their RNG.
rofl, if pokerstars is suing tritz, i'll make out with everyone on this forum's father.living or dead.
Where do you want the line to form?
whoever had a dad that died most recently....i'll get him before he's buried so ron and royal don't have to do as much grave digging for me.also, todd, i have no clue wtf is going on, i just put 2 and 2 together about "hole cards" and "lawsuit" and came to the conclusion that if you heard pokerstars is suing someone on the forum, it'd have t obe tritz :Pyou're the one coming in with lawsuit allegatoins.

If tritz really got sued...it would be one of the funniest things in history....It would also be very informative...because...I would assume that Pokerstars would be forced to show that their rng is trully random....

If tritz really got sued...it would be one of the funniest things in history....It would also be very informative...because...I would assume that Pokerstars would be forced to show that their rng is trully random....
also, how would they sue?"pokerstars vs the person using the fullcontactpoker.com chickmagnet handle 'tritz'...we're suing on behalf of this doodyhead photoshopping a program that can see the hole cards on our program that really legally shouldn't be used in the united states, and you guys have no jurisdiction over our company, so we just want you to give us eleventy brazilian dollars, and please none of those canadian dollar pieces of paper things, kthxbye"

Pstars has always been a favorite of mine. I love their site, I love their game selection, and speed. They also have the best tourneys. I just struggle with their cash games. After having AA and KK lose on back to back hands, I have decided that Pstars will be for tourneys only for me.Party has a horrible site that is way too freakin' slow, however the fish are unreal!My opinion only...

Anybody ever see the "Breaking Vegas" episode on the travel channel with the slot programmer. I'll try to find more info on it but he said , and I quote the slot programmer, "It is impossible for a computer to generate a truely random value, it must be programmed and there is ALWAYS a pattern"

Pstars has always been a favorite of mine. I love their site, I love their game selection, and speed. They also have the best tourneys. I just struggle with their cash games. After having AA and KK lose on back to back hands, I have decided that Pstars will be for tourneys only for me.Party has a horrible site that is way too freakin' slow, however the fish are unreal!My opinion only...
best tourneys?may i have some of what you're smoking?stars has one of the worst tourney structures out there. unless you like jumping from 100/200 to 200/400 to 300/600, etc etc.
Anybody ever see the "Breaking Vegas" episode on the travel channel with the slot programmer. I'll try to find more info on it but he said , and I quote the slot programmer, "It is impossible for a computer to generate a truely random value, it must be programmed and there is ALWAYS a pattern"
yes i did see that
yes i did see that
that's the thing...stars doesn't seem rigged in the "holy crap, i figured out the pattern, i can predict hole cards," it seems rigged in the "if we have a dominated hand going in, it wins at mathematically inappropriate amounts, and the flops generated during these allins will more often than should be hit both players to create added drama"that is all.

It is Marlboro Ultra Lights. You can pick some up at your local gas station.Yea, for me their tourney selection is outstanding. What do you not like about it? You can play for any amount of $$ you want to play for. Heads up or a 45 person SNG. What would you want that they don't offer?

It is Marlboro Ultra Lights. You can pick some up at your local gas station.Yea, for me their tourney selection is outstanding. What do you not like about it? You can play for any amount of $$ you want to play for. Heads up or a 45 person SNG. What would you want that they don't offer?
selection is solid, structure blows.also, kansas city lowball would be nice.