final table time.....guess who! :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I think that A5 call is fine really..... you were pushing ALOT of hands where A5 is good. I like how sphynx denies a chop and then the one monkey starts talking about heads up and then donks all his chips away, hilarious.

All I have to say is that I expect you to do better when you post another final table thread tomorrow night/morning (sw) - this is amazing in my opinion that you can pull these off on a nightly basis
i expect better of myself too, but when i can't win when i'm dominating, i can't win when i'm flipping, and i can't win when i'm 40/60, i can't do much damage.thanks for railing everyone...never have i been so annoyed after winning a decent amt of $
I dunno I think that A5 call is fine really..... you were pushing ALOT of hands where A5 is good.  I like how sphynx denies a chop and then the one monkey starts talking about heads up and then donks all his chips away, hilarious.
a5 is barely more than a coin flip against most hand, and is a big dog against alot of other hands, the only hands it really does well against is k5, q5, j5, ect.
Let me reiterate this...Anyone who thinks pokerstars is legit and the rng is not messed up.... You're blind and retarded.  It's that simple.
Wow, you really believe this?
I DO...
All I have to say is that I expect you to do better when you post another final table thread tomorrow night/morning (sw) - this is amazing in my opinion that you can pull these off on a nightly basis
i expect better of myself too, but when i can't win when i'm dominating, i can't win when i'm flipping, and i can't win when i'm 40/60, i can't do much damage.thanks for railing everyone...never have i been so annoyed after winning a decent amt of $
i wish i could have been home instead of working so i could rail you...and cheer for the other playersseriously though, nice job, you're turning into the multi table king