pokerstars deep stack tournaments

Why? Do you have a connection or something? If we answer yes, are you gonna make a call?They take a while, and if the buy in is low, you could spend 10 hours to make 50 bucks, or no 7 hours for no money.

I agree, two Deepstacks per day is enough. I was in a $10 Deepstacks tourney for 4 hours on Sunday and not even half the field had been eliminated by the time I was bounced.

i vote more deepstacks....never EVER discourage more play.i don't think people would vote "yeah, let's make the WPT start at higher blinds with 20 min levels because i don't like playing for 2 days and not cashing"

i vote more deepstacks....never EVER discourage more play.i don't think people would vote "yeah, let's make the WPT start at higher blinds with 20 min levels because i don't like playing for 2 days and not cashing"
true but the WPT has dinner breaks and longer breaks after each level not 12 hours in front of a computer screenI guess I wouldn't mind more but I couldn't see playing two in a day

I would like to see more deep stacks w/ higher buy ins. I think they should have a feature one every Sat. for $200 or something like that.I also enjoy playing the 6-handed tourneys. they should combine them to form a deepstack 6 handed tournament.