you can now resize partypoker windows!

This is really neat, except for the fact that the windows become so small it's kinda hard to see.

Does this mean I can 32-table now ?
You can only play 10 at a time.I just downloaded it and tried it out. Wow is the only word I have for it. I made it pretty small and I could still see *perfectly.* This is the best idea PartyPoker has ever had.

I have no idea why it took pp so long to figure this out and actually get it done. I bet stars is working on doing something similar right now. I was just about to spend 500 bux on a bigger monitor to, yippee!

I have no idea why it took pp so long to figure this out and actually get it done. I bet stars is working on doing something similar right now. I was just about to spend 500 bux on a bigger monitor to, yippee!
I think we are going to have to change your screen name to "pokerdanielle97"...

be careful with this beta versionI have been 3 and 4 tabling the last couple days and the program has closed all of my tables at the same time.this has happened 5 times usually wen I am in the hand on all 4 tables.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone been able to download the games played using this beta version into their Pokertracker software. If so.. how?
It's cause the HH's are saved in the party poker beta's folder instead of the original party poker folder. so you have to change where you're importing the HH's from.