do you bother with freerolls?

i usually dont care about freerolls because the field is often too large for too little money, however i noticed if you make a deposit at this site you get entry to the next 7 days of daily $500 depositors freerolls and they have hardly any entrants in them at all. sign up thru this back door link http://www.poker.com/bonus/ and it seems you get instant entry to the freerolls after you deposit.they also run these other daily freerolls, you need to play raked hands to get access to them, but the fields are so big now its hardly worth it. $3000 daily FR, with a field of almost 700 is lame.

I think freerolls are a great tool for gaining experience in online tournies at no cost. If you aren't to busy and just feel like playing then well they are great. And if your trying to improve you online MTT game they are just that much better.So yea i play in them whenever i have free time.

I played in more when my bankroll was smaller, and I still play in some. But if the prize pool is decent, say more than 500 and the field isn't 1000+ it is probably worth it. I've won about 200 from prima freerolls for playing 100 raked hands in the past 2 weeks.It's also good practice for MTT after the first break when you don't have people betting 1500 into a 20 pot.

i like the freerolls on empire, mostly just to blow off steam.they're 1500-2000 people, with $200-500 pools, so nothing to write home about. but they're turbo, and rarely take more than 90 minutes to complete. good way to blow off steam. also, for the suffering bankrolls, you can probably for about $0.50-$1 close to half the time if you try.my empire account was empty about two weeks ago and now has $30, with no particularly good finishes, so its a good way to blow off steam and takes about the same time as the other way most of us do, but with monetary benefits.then again, if you're in the US and have sperm banks in the area, freerolls are probably not efficient.daniel

I play them all the time. I didn't have a bankroll after blowing it all by just crapping the cash tables up. So yeah I started back with 0$ and freerolls I play all the time now. Well...my bankroll increased alot since I finished 2nd in a freeroll. Good stuff. I'm playing in one right now on RVP. Cmon big money :club:

Err... this looks like well crafted spam to me.Anyways, i play in the party 25k tournaments that they have where you need 500 raked hands the day before. It's the equivalent of a $33 tournament, given that 750 people typically sign up.A very nice bonus.

Err... this looks like well crafted spam to me.Anyways, i play in the party 25k tournaments that they have where you need 500 raked hands the day before. It's the equivalent of a $33 tournament, given that 750 people typically sign up.A very nice bonus.
what's up with those?saw an advertisement, so i looked up on it, and played in the 10K one. the next day i was clearing a bonus, so i had over 500 hands, but didn't see one.how often are they held?
what's up with those? saw an advertisement, so i looked up on it, and played in the 10K one. the next day i was clearing a bonus, so i had over 500 hands, but didn't see one.
i dont know.i saw it for the first time a week ago, and they havent been running over the past 2 days.i hope the promotion isnt over yet.they're essentially offering you $40 in free tournament equity every day, provided that you play a lot of hands otherwise. even more when you consider how many players are blinding out, offering dead money into the pool...
i like the freerolls on empire, mostly just to blow off steam.they're 1500-2000 people, with $200-500 pools, so nothing to write home about. but they're turbo, and rarely take more than 90 minutes to complete. good way to blow off steam. also, for the suffering bankrolls, you can probably for about $0.50-$1 close to half the time if you try.my empire account was empty about two weeks ago and now has $30, with no particularly good finishes, so its a good way to blow off steam and takes about the same time as the other way most of us do, but with monetary benefits.then again, if you're in the US and have sperm banks in the area, freerolls are probably not efficient.daniel
I love the empire freerolls, I've made a little money in them (2 final tables), but play more just because they're lots of fun, I love the turbo structure of these tourneys so they go fast and you can actually make some decent money.

The depositors freeroll that I was talking about today. 141 entrants with $500 prizepool. It's worth depositing just to play the 7 x $500 freerolls you get. One of the admins just said that there is a $100,000 freeroll coming on Dec 22 with only 2000 players, Umm! That is pretty good value.