have you seen the time clock? Each player has 60 seconds to make a decision, whether it be preflop, flop, turn, river. When the clock gets to 30 seconds, it starts beeping. Then the floor announcer announces to everyone when theres 15 seconds left, then counts down the last 5 seconds. If you dont make a decision by the end of the minute, the whole table flashes red and you're "in the dead zone." and you automatically fold.Time is not extended while players or the dealer count the chips, so if your dealer sucks and doesnt count the chips correctly, you can waste half the time trying to replay the hand in your mind, calculating odds, reading the player, and asking the dealer for info. I saw this for the first time the other night. i was appalled at it, dont know when they started it or how long its going to last, but its horrendous and encourages poor poker. Lederer was at the table and i kept waiting for him to jump on the table and try to break the clock.Did i dream this?

Yea, I was getting pissed off at the damn clock also. But I knew it wasnt going to be on the new ones because it still had Shanna and they have shown new WPT with the new girl and did not have the clock. Break it down people break it down.

can someone explain to me why there is a clock at a televised final table... they edit out whatever they want to.. why is it a big deal if they take 10 mins for a huge call... they can edit out anything...I got pissed when people take too long... but seriously

its not for us at home watching it on the tv its for the players sitting there playing it.think about it, uve been playing poker for 4 days straight, ur butt is numb from sitting down all day ur tired and irritable and this guy is taking 3 hours to make his move, it must get anoying.also if a player is trying to make a move on the pot and they want to put the player under pressure, its a good way to do it

its not for us at home watching it on the tv its for the players sitting there playing it.think about it, uve been playing poker for 4 days straight, ur butt is numb from sitting down all day ur tired and irritable and this guy is taking 3 hours to make his move, it must get anoying.also if a player is trying to make a move on the pot and they want to put the player under pressure, its a good way to do it
that's why you can call clock on them and give them a time limit to make their decisionit should be at the discretion of hte players at the table, not a set limit.