royal vegas poker $2k freeroll

Doublemeup, are the cash games at Royal Vegas Really soft (I'm talking .25/.50c NL, 1/2 Nl and Limit, 3/6 limit)? If so, I might have to just play cash games on there instead of Full Tilt. I find the Full Tilt HE cash games to just be too tight (unless it's Razz, then they are very juicy).

Doublemeup, are the cash games at Royal Vegas Really soft (I'm talking .25/.50c NL, 1/2 Nl and Limit, 3/6 limit)? If so, I might have to just play cash games on there instead of Full Tilt. I find the Full Tilt HE cash games to just be too tight (unless it's Razz, then they are very juicy).
Yea i've played the .25/.50 and 1/2 NL and theres some things you'll need to know. It depends what table you're at but for the most part the players are relatively loose. You can also for the most part pick up small pots which is great and the strategy i would reccomend would to be very aggressive and TRUST me when you get a big hand, 90% of the time, you'll get it paid off. Sorry for rambling, to answer your question, yes they are. I just won $55 today in 2 hours at the .10/.20. Picked up a ton of small pots and finally with AK the flop came J 10 Q and the rest is history. :-)

I'm in, i played in the one over the weekend, but i got moved to a table where 7 of the 10 players where away, so it was 3 handed with everyone trying to get the blinds. I was just aggressive and eventually got busted, it just wasnt that fun.i started on RVP like 2 years ago, its not a bad site, there used to be mostly euro's on the site, which led to some different playing styles. not sure of the crowd there lately...gl in the freeroll, these things are a grind...

i mean, the other way to do it is pay out 100 or 200, but only give them $1 each, which greatly dilutes the rest of the prize pool for the people who play 9 hours to win it...i like it much better this way. i dont give a shit about playing for 6 hours, finishing 100th, and winning $4.50 for an hourly rate of what some nike employee in india makes

i mean, the other way to do it is pay out 100 or 200, but only give them $1 each, which greatly dilutes the rest of the prize pool for the people who play 9 hours to win it...i like it much better this way. i dont give a censored about playing for 6 hours, finishing 100th, and winning $4.50 for an hourly rate of what some nike employee in india makes
lol, true, but royal freerolls definately don't take that long, 90 percent of prize pool is at final table
I'm in, i played in the one over the weekend, but i got moved to a table where 7 of the 10 players where away, so it was 3 handed with everyone trying to get the blinds. I was just aggressive and eventually got busted, it just wasnt that fun.i started on RVP like 2 years ago, its not a bad site, there used to be mostly euro's on the site, which led to some different playing styles. not sure of the crowd there lately...gl in the freeroll, these things are a grind...
yea i missed the one over the weekend. I was playing in another tourney when my buddy informed me that he was already playing in it. He busted out early. I personally like the format for the freeroll here because it has $600 going to first which is definitely worth while. I like RVP and there still is a lot of Euro's on it and theres so many more players from outside the U.S. on there that it makes it interesting. Gl to everyone in the freeroll. Lemme know what your names are and i'll rail ya for a little bit.