radio show with special guest caller mike matusow

Ever watch Howard Stern ?   They basically copied those sound effects from Howard Stern show but they don't do it as good.   Basically,  if the interviewers hadn't been such retards then the interview might have been a little better but it was still pretty good.
actually they were smoking from a bong. nh
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do a lot of people outside full tilt know about dustin dirksen?  I have just watched him playing cash and just rocking it, but i didnt think a lot of people knew about him
Im 90% sure he plays on UB as 'kanekungfu' or something of the sorts. On UB he gave mahatma an the other guys a shallacking during his recent hot streak after he stepped up with the "big boys".

Mike Matusow is quickly reaching "GOD" status....In a few weeks....I might have to buy a Matusow bobblehead to pray to it daily.I also found why he appeals to us.......HE IS US. He talks and beotches when things go wrong just like us.....he talks about other players...just like us....He has the same philosophy on p---y that we have....."If it smells good...it is probably...good."Matusow is god.

bump both for radio show and the tourney
lol they were talking chit about u
that was just empiremaker, micon doesn't even really know who I am, but yeah I did LOL when Micon called me a "general railbird" and empiremaker said I call people doinks
what is this? like i know its NWP radio or something, but they sound 17. is this just like a joke radio braodcast for NWP, hittin the bongo while on air?
i believe thats actually a milkshake maker, or at least thats what they claim it is

Great interview. Matusow is kind of high on himself though, considering he thinks Ivey and himself are the best 2 in the world. These guys sound like they are doing cocaine while doing the show, but it's some funny shit.

Great interview. Matusow is kind of high on himself though, considering he thinks Ivey and himself are the best 2 in the world. These guys sound like they are doing cocaine while doing the show, but it's some funny censored.
All great poker players are.
Mike Matusow is quickly reaching "GOD" status....In a few weeks....I might have to buy a Matusow bobblehead to pray to it daily.I also found why he appeals to us.......HE IS US.  He talks and beotches when things go wrong just like us.....he talks about other players...just like us....He has the same philosophy on p---y that we have....."If it smells good...it is probably...good."Matusow is god.
I agree Alf. Best part about him is................He's real. He doesnt hide behind his ego, He loves to play the game. I agree hes not a good role model. He is a Degenerate Gambler and obviously has prior drug problems, but hes not afraid to tell you about it. Hes great player and many may see him as a whining baby, But he wears his heart on his sleeve and few show their hunger to win like he shows his. I respect that and am growing to love that.
Great interview. Matusow is kind of high on himself though, considering he thinks Ivey and himself are the best 2 in the world. These guys sound like they are doing cocaine while doing the show, but it's some funny censored.
Confidence is the most important part of the makeup of a good poker player.If you don't think you are god's gift to cards....you are lacking in a very important department.