gotta love vegas...

You take his money? Hey man I have to feed the addiction....
What's the over under on the amount of money in his wallet?????????????1$?
Money is money..... Especially if it's free money. If you found a dollar on the ground you would pick it up.
I'll bet dollars to doughnuts you have some bills with crap on them.
I heard a rumor that Canada is going to become the 51st state in the United States in a couple years...YOUR THOUGHTS?
It's about fu cking time.
I'll bet dollars to doughnuts you have some bills with crap on them.
I heard a rumor that Canada is going to become the 51st state in the United States in a couple years...YOUR THOUGHTS?
It's about fu cking time.
I can't wait. First order of business....eliminating hockey. Replace the NHL with Pro Cross Country.
hmmmmHow about some kind of proffesional sport that involves bull fighting. We can make the rodeo clowns the canadians. DN would look GOOOOOOD in baggy pants and a huge red nose.
honestly, I'd be more excited to see a spitting for distance contest than watching hockey, so whatever.

Funny picture.....anyone else notice the picture of the girl on the sidewalk?? It's probably his wife and he just found out that she has been banging his brother. BTY why the heck doesn't he have any shoes on....Garnes

Funny picture.....anyone else notice the picture of the girl on the sidewalk?? It's probably his wife and he just found out that she has been banging his brother. BTY why the heck doesn't he have any shoes on....Garnes

So you would pick-up a dollar bill even if some sweaty 75 yr old man dug it out of his sh1t?
lmaoWhy does it have to be a 75yr old man's sh1t? Does it become less disgusting if it's a 22yr old man's sh1t?
So you would pick-up a dollar bill even if some sweaty 75 yr old man dug it out of his sh1t?
lmaoWhy does it have to be a 75yr old man's sh1t? Does it become less disgusting if it's a 22yr old man's sh1t?
yea, 22yr olds have healthy bowel movements. I read it on the internet.