in 1 year what do you think your bankroll will be at

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done pretty well since I started in June with the money from instantbankroll.com. I've backed my girlfriend, so together we are sitting around $2500. Next year I think we can easily make 6k a piece and then throw in the free surveys I hit up to supplement my bankroll. Of the 2.5K this year, $500 is from surveys.

I've done pretty well since I started in June with the money from instantbankroll.com. I've backed my girlfriend, so together we are sitting around $2500. Next year I think we can easily make 6k a piece and then throw in the free surveys I hit up to supplement my bankroll. Of the 2.5K this year, $500 is from surveys.
huh? i think my roommate did these a while back. they sent him money for the people who were supposed to take the surveys, but he never gave them the $$. :club:
huh? i think my roommate did these a while back. they sent him money for the people who were supposed to take the surveys, but he never gave them the $$. :lol:
I wish it was that easy, but seriously there are sites that pay your for your time. Most of them aren't very good and you have to be invited for the surveys that pay big. There are several survey sites out there that you can make some good money from.

My bankroll's hurting a little lately. And it's puny to begin with. I'm sitting on $71. It was over 500 a month ago, but, after a short streak of bad luck turned into a long streak of bad play (and bad decisions as to WHEN to play), it was down to just a hair under $200. I cashed out $120 to buy an MP3 player (yay Black Friday Sales!) figuring that I'd better spend it on something cool now, before I blew it all. Anyway, a few months from now, it will be at least $1000, as I have come to an agreement with my wife to add money from our tax refund, on the condition that when it's gone, I'm done. (yay Earned Income Credit!)I'm gonna stick with playing MTT's, as that is the only game in which I am showing profit (a very meager one, however, about $6/hr, over the course of over 500 hours) since I started keeping numbers.

$0.I just got married in April and I just had a baby. Actually, after a (hopefully) big tax refund, some bonuses from work, and paying some bills off, I hope to get back to playing some 4/8. I cant stand to play online and for micro limits so I'd rather wait till I can get a 4/8 bankroll together to go to the B&M.

i made it to step 3 last nightim gonna play it tonight.Lets hope i can win some $ and pad the bankroll.

• 1 year later...