i am going to go nuts

I have recorded my SNG stats these last couple days and I really am going nutz, after my last 15 SNGs I cashed 3 times. That is very bad for me considering I would dominate these games, but out of these 15 games I was knocked out with the best hand and was sucked out on 9 times! I realize this is not enought to tell anything and that I should take comfort in getting my money in with the best hand. And I used to take comfort in that but this is becoming re-donkulous. This is just one of the many bad beats I have come across the last 2 days, and it is far from the worst beat I have taken. Stage #249458015 Tourney ID 53362 Holdem Single Tournament No Limit $50 - 2005-11-26 12:18:39 (ET)Table: 4329868 (Real Money) Seat #7 is the dealerSeat 3 - PAPAKERSTNER ($1755 in chips)Seat 4 - HANSOOF ($3620 in chips)Seat 6 - ICLARKE ($3505 in chips)Seat 7 - IBANEZ8185 ($2220 in chips)Seat 8 - MAJOR27 ($2400 in chips)MAJOR27 - Posts small blind $50PAPAKERSTNER - Posts big blind $100*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to IBANEZ8185 [Ac Ad] HANSOOF - Raises $500 to $500ICLARKE - FoldsIBANEZ8185 - All-In(Raise) $2220 to $2220MAJOR27 - FoldsPAPAKERSTNER - FoldsHANSOOF - Calls $1720*** FLOP *** [7d Jh 9s]*** TURN *** [7d Jh 9s] [Kc]*** RIVER *** [7d Jh 9s Kc] [10s]*** SHOW DOWN ***HANSOOF - Shows [Jc Jd] (Three of a kind, jacks) IBANEZ8185 - Shows [Ac Ad] (One pair, aces) HANSOOF Collects $4590 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($4590)Board [7d Jh 9s Kc 10s]I raised all in because I just had a gut feeling I was to get sucked out on. my last game I had KK and raise this guy I was bullying all game, he decided to go all in with J5, I called and the flop came 5 5 x. What am I suposed to do I just got back from a break after losing my full houses to runner runner quads 4 times in less than 1,000 hands. I started my bankroll by making $300 in 3 months after winning $6 in a freeroll, I played NL .5/.10. The reason for my SNG challenge was because of the horrible beatings, but it doesnt look like it helped me, well besides losing my money slower. :cry: The thing is im not even losing a good portion of my bankroll, 294 as of now and I play $1.15 and $2.20 SNGs on Absolute. I hate losing, always have, I know theres that risk everytime I sit down and it doesnt bother me unless I get beat 9 out of 15 times with the best hand. Sorry for my rambleing, I know you guys have seen Aces cracked before, and my point really isnt that my aces were cracked.