***contest*** guess daniels announcement!!!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also plan on quitting poker and entering a a Monestary as a Buddsit monk!!!
It's "Buddhist".If you're religious at least have the respect to spell other peoples philosophical systems correctly.The rest of it was pretty funny.
I cannot you have not heard of the Buddsit religion. Wow, such close-minded people in this country of ours. The Buddsits of Botswana, ring any bells?(This was all in good fun, by the way)
Daniel to star in new poker version of "The Apprentice."  Guides a group of hopefuls in a quest against each other for backing on the 'the tour.'
That I would watch. Love this idea. Daniel should think of this..Perfect guy to do it. Guest star a show with Phil Hellmuth.lol
Daniel to star in new poker version of "The Apprentice."  Guides a group of hopefuls in a quest against each other for backing on the 'the tour.'
That I would watch. Love this idea. Daniel should think of this..Perfect guy to do it. Guest star a show with Phil Hellmuth.lol
this would acually be a great reality show if the network would flip the bill

daniel will announce the founding of a new online poker server, full contact poker. it's why he's getting us to register as "charter members..."when the site opens, we (charter members) will have ridiculous bonuses etc. to get the site going. did you really think that daniel would create a group of "charter members" for a blog and forum site? nope... there will be bigger things for full contact poker. for these bigger things he is creating a strong, central support through who he thinks will be his first and loyal customers, us.the announcement in toronto will be the launching of gaming server, full contact poker.

daniel will announce the founding of a new online poker server, full contact poker. it's why he's getting us to register as "charter members..."when the site opens, we (charter members) will have ridiculous bonuses etc. to get the site going. did you really think that daniel would create a group of "charter members" for a blog and forum site? nope... there will be bigger things for full contact poker. for these bigger things he is creating a strong, central support through who he thinks will be his first and loyal customers, us.the announcement in toronto will be the launching of gaming server, full contact poker.

Daniel will help originate a new poker website with private freerolls only for charter members. Prizes will include such things as the weekend for the FCP logo. My best guess, and also a subliminal suggestion. ***is it still subliminal if I state it in writing?? :doh:

...  On a serious note, the real announcement will be relaeased on December 6th, for absolute sure.  As for all of your guesses, no one has guessed the key element that I will be announcing on December 6th... oh, and you won't either, but I promise you'll all think it's pretty cool!
There's a much earlier thread with a number of posts close to the general idea. Someone may even (incorrectly) claim to have had the "original" idea.I wish I could be at the announcement (Toronto rocks even in the winter...) - but it conflicts with the AC WSOP Circuit event.

The formation of a poker players union that ensures that the players get paid by sponsors for appearing on shows. The way it is now the players have to fork out their own money to make the networks rich by using their starpower to pimp products. Or, the Neg-O becomes a huge event that all the poker sites will run satalites to cover the $10,000 buy in. Spade will dominate and the rest of us pee-ons will worship.