***contest*** guess daniels announcement!!!!!

He has inundated this site with newbies for a reason.. My guess is he starts a poker site...Full Contact Poker...Charter members get some free money or something too..

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I have used up my entry, here's another:Along with the new online site, he is going to be opening a Poker themedrestaurant beside Gretzky's called Negreanu's............Only Ladies with bullets or are tens, and Kings accompanied by a pair of queens are allowed in.

Daniel to star in new poker version of "The Apprentice." Guides a group of hopefuls in a quest against each other for backing on the 'the tour.'
Cool.
Yo newbie, pay me my $10 biiiiaaaaaattcccch: On December 6th I will be coming out of the closet announcing my new WPT Canada poker reality show that will also take me through my ultimate goal of making it to the 2006 NBA draft as a center. That's not all folks! Amazingly enough, I also plan on quitting poker and entering a a Monestary as a Buddsit monk!!! How did that guy know! I also plan on starting to eat meat again and joining the Bills defense as a middle linebacker for 2006, just before I head to the monestary. I only plan on staying with the monestary for a few months because then Dennis Rodman and I have to get back to our gig hosting Celebrity Poker Showdown- Dennis will be the token expert and I'll try to add comic relief. Then, I also plan on donating my NFL AND NBA salaries to the Toronto Humane society... you guys are awesome! Oh, and I forgot to mention that me and the boys over at Full Tilt are planning on buying the Maple Leafs and switching the team's name to, "Phil Ivey and a bunch of other guys" LOL LOL LOL!!! On a serious note, the real announcement will be relaeased on December 6th, for absolute sure. As for all of your guesses, no one has guessed the key element that I will be announcing on December 6th... oh, and you won't either, but I promise you'll all think it's pretty cool!
Your Dec. annoucement will have to do with the movie you will be in. I forgot the name of it, but it has to do with that. You shot that a while back, but the time has come for you to announce it. Now pay up!
Daniel to star in new poker version of "The Apprentice." Guides a group of hopefuls in a quest against each other for backing on the 'the tour.'
Cool.
the popularity of poker and reality tv makes it a real posibility. that would be awesome + a gold mine
Yo newbie, pay me my $10 biiiiaaaaaattcccch:  I also plan on starting to eat meat again and joining the Bills defense as a middle linebacker for 2006!
Yay! He quoted my line! I'm right, I knew he was bulking up with that spinach for a reason!
I also plan on quitting poker and entering a a Monestary as a Buddsit monk!!!
It's "Buddhist".If you're religious at least have the respect to spell other peoples philosophical systems correctly.The rest of it was pretty funny.
Daniel to star in new poker version of "The Apprentice."  Guides a group of hopefuls in a quest against each other for backing on the 'the tour.'
Cool.
the popularity of poker and reality tv makes it a real posibility. that would be awesome + a gold mine
That actually may be a seller, and a profitable idea.Worth looking into, at least.

I used to think the Stackspoker.com site as well, but the 'beta test players' (that have been playing freerolls there for a while) would have come from here (at least i would think). The names are close. I believe that Stacks is located in Toronto. Release dates are nearly identical. I guess the point that we might be missing is that we are all given free entry into a $5000 guarantee, or free entry into the Bluff Poker Tour event (where $3000 is being added). Just my 2 cents (which lately has been worth about half a penny).

Cool.
I too like this idea. Every week a new tourney and person out first or with least chips is walked to the door. DN's phrase could be something like "Time to cash in your chips"

My guess is that he is going to be one of the big reps for the new room opening up at Caesars Palace in December. 8,000 sq ft. cash room with an adjacent 6,000 sq ft. tournament room. :shock: I can't wait!!

Cool.
I too like this idea. Every week a new tourney and person out first or with least chips is walked to the door. DN's phrase could be something like "Time to cash in your chips"
A weekly tournament would be definite but I think it'd be more like the winner gets survivor-style immunity. Otherwise you'd just get people trying not to be the first one out. Daniel would pick who goes home each week until they get down to the final 2 or 4. Then it's heads-up best 2 out of 3 for the title.I don't know quite how to work it into the show but it'd be great if they could work in some team play with pro coaches. Potential coaches: Howard Lederer, Phil Gordon, Mike Sexton, Men "The Master" Nguyen, Chip Reese...
Daniel to star in new poker version of "The Apprentice."  Guides a group of hopefuls in a quest against each other for backing on the 'the tour.'
Cool.
A weekly tournament would be definite but I think it'd be more like the winner gets survivor-style immunity. Otherwise you'd just get people trying not to be the first one out. Daniel would pick who goes home each week until they get down to the final 2 or 4. Then it's heads-up best 2 out of 3 for the title.I don't know quite how to work it into the show but it'd be great if they could work in some team play with pro coaches. Potential coaches: Howard Lederer, Phil Gordon, Mike Sexton, Men "The Master" Nguyen, Chip Reese...
Mike Sexton...? We see enuff of that guy.
Cool.
Coaches should be Shana Hiatt, Jennifer Tilly, Isabelle Mercier and Evy Ng.