nl bankroll questions

I'm sure these questions have been asked a million times but I just started playing NL table games and have a few questions.How many buy-ins do you use for a given limit. That means 100x the bb. Right now I have $650 and play .25/.50. Actually I think that's my only question.Wait no one more.What's a good rate at NL tables in terms of big blinds?

$650 is a decent roll to play .25/.50. I like to have 12-15 buyins for the table so ur in that range.When I was crushing those stakes I was winning 18+ BBs/100.
18 bbs/100? do you mean per hour?
$650 is a decent roll to play .25/.50. I like to have 12-15 buyins for the table so ur in that range.When I was crushing those stakes I was winning 18+ BBs/100.
10 is sustainable. 18 is not. 12 buyins is probably good for 1 table with a low variance style. id want to have 25-30 before i started 4 tabling.
10 is sustainable. 18 is not. 12 buyins is probably good for 1 table with a low variance style. id want to have 25-30 before i started 4 tabling.
It was for 20K hands til I moved up and went back to 7.
nice run. find me someone beating it like that for 100k hands and i will admit its possible.
nice run. find me someone beating it like that for 100k hands and i will admit its possible.
I don't think I can do thatBut thanks it was a hell of a run
I don't think I can do thatBut thanks it was a hell of a run
me jealous :club:

How about ~25 BB/hr over ~40k hands? How sustainable is that? (That's me since late August.) :PNL max buy-ins:10-12 liberal12-15 moderate15-25 conservative

I have a small sample size (15K) and I 4 table 25 NL on PP. I play very conservative preflop. AA-TT raise and AK, AQ, AJ, call with AX suited and small pocket pairs. I have done pretty good I don't know what my BB/100 is but it is right around 8. 4 tabling is not that hard with poker tracker and a monitor so there is no over lap.

what limit and site? how many tables are you playing?
Usually 3 tables of NLHE on Bodog. It's been a mix of .25/.50, .50/1, and 1/2, but the figure I gave was for .50/1.

i think its unnecessary to say you need 10-12 x max buy-in for .25-.50 NL, if you cant beat the game at this level, go play 1c-2c at UB... i mean seriously... you only need to understand BR management if you are playing 1-2 and higher.

i think its unnecessary to say you need 10-12 x max buy-in for .25-.50 NL, if you cant beat the game at this level, go play 1c-2c at UB... i mean seriously... you only need to understand BR management if you are playing 1-2 and higher.
you're dumb.