phil wearing that white silk scarf last night made,,

I love the fact that Hellmuth cannot control his tilt, no matter what. His exit interview was my highlight of the broadcast.
Don't kid yourself, he knows exactly what he's doing. Why do you think he keeps getting invited to these things? I know he paid, but I'm sure just anyone with $120k couldn't have played. And I'm not personally attacking you. He knows he makes his money on his personality. He's not stupid.
What show was this?
Full Tilt invitational live from Monaco
Where was this shown? TV or internet? What channel?I wanna see!!!
it was on fox sports, im sure they will reair it...they also showed the negreanu/lederer heads up match that they had back in july
What show was this?
Full Tilt invitational live from Monaco
Where was this shown? TV or internet? What channel?I wanna see!!!
it was on fox sports, im sure they will reair it...they also showed the negreanu/lederer heads up match that they had back in july
I didn't get to see that. Here in Chicago they went straight to their regularly scheduled programs. Who won that anyway?
they also showed the negreanu/lederer heads up match that they had back in july
when did they show this? I saw the live event but not the heads up match
Same here on the East Coast. Live broadcast ran as advertised 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. 10:00 to 10:30 pm was a show about the 1994 Penn State Football Team - probably local affiliate choice - 10:30 pm to 2:30 am complete re-broadcast of the Live broadcast. No HU match here either.
Who won the tournament?
Phil Ivey - $600.000
That show was so boring, I actually fell asleep. There sound system sucked as well, they kept clanking their chips or whatever they call those things and you couldn't hear the players talking.
totally agree. I tihnk matasow played a gran total of 2 hands yet sat at the table for at least the first hour. Just goes to show that 'live' poker isnt all that its cracked up to be(tv wise) if the deck is cold as ice.