the greatest poker putdown

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one guy go nuts no me because I called his small pre-flop raise with a low pocket pair and hit a set on the flop. He went on for a good ten minutes calling me the N-word. "F'ing N-words, call with crud all the time." On and on and on. 5 of the people at the table e-mail and/or talked to support and the guy dissapeared in the middle of a big hand.

I had one guy go nuts no me because I called his small pre-flop raise with a low pocket pair and hit a set on the flop. He went on for a good ten minutes calling me the N-word. "F'ing N-words, call with crud all the time." On and on and on. 5 of the people at the table e-mail and/or talked to support and the guy dissapeared in the middle of a big hand.
Are you black? If so, how did he know?

When some donk calls a big raise on a gut shot draw.I usually pull the "nice hand, well played, sir." It's funny because the people that have played awhile know what that means and type, LOL.Then the donk that won the pot will usually come back with, "ty, I knew what you had, and I had a feeling I would connect on my draw."

No I'm not black but I still found it to be very offensive. That just isn't acceptable, period. It was great to see him just dissapear. He was in the middle of a hand and we where waiting for him to call or raise and poof, gone.
No I'm not black but I still found it to be very offensive. That just isn't acceptable, period. It was great to see him just dissapear. He was in the middle of a hand and we where waiting for him to call or raise and poof, gone.
it is ridiculous how many times I have been called a "n****r" or a black something online. Obviously there is no way of knowing a persons ethnicity but so many times I bust a guy or outdraw a guy and they respond with racially aggravated language. I guess it must me my 'pimp' persona and the fact that some people are so uneducated and ignorant it is incredible.
I dont even know if it qualifies as a put down, but hearing Hachem yell "PASS THE SUGA" in his Aussie accent with his nut flush against Andy Black was possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard in poker.
along those, when you win the pot, yell (in a russain accent) ship it to poppa! that is one of the best ones live at least.

Two of mine are,after a guy pushes on a bluff and get's called and knocked out: "Wow, I've never seen shit flush itself before."And, when someone is talking trash after they've been knocked out (on stars): "Your chat is green."