the greatest poker putdown

people on the internet talk a lot of noise sometimes. Anyone who's played some online poker has seen some dirty online poker trash talk. In the same vein as the "you know you're playing a fish when he says..." thread, I want to hear the greatest "poker putdown" you've ever heard. I'll kick it off, it's not great, but it made me laugh. Bodog PLO table, guy calls off all his chips --a full 12 dollars-- on the turn with a gutshot straight draw. After he misses and reloads, he calls his opponent a:Noob CannonProceed at your leisure...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, when playing in a tourney with a friend, i was watching him while playing...... He pushed on the turn or something, and this other guy called in a flash, and had the near nuts. Anyway, my friend busted, and this guy writes "Was that guy trying to bluff?" and someone else, who my friend didnt even know writes "He was tired" We always get a laugh out of this, and have played in tourneys since, and wrote "was he trying to bluff?" when i bust someone.

The best putdown is this...."You are a fkkng piece of corn infested human feces!!!"They get the gist of how I feel after that eloquent statement!Booya!

norton goodphillip okaylobo...not so much
I didn't know these were being judged....and by the looks of the things, you rated people higher on the status they hold on this site. With Norton up the top.... i didnt really find his as funny, i havent really found any so far, that funny.But since we're scoring, you get a 0/10, you didnt even have one. Maybe you should try judge less, and participate a little more.
norton goodphillip okaylobo...not so much
I didn't know these were being judged....and by the looks of the things, you rated people higher on the status they hold on this site. With Norton up the top.... i didnt really find his as funny, i havent really found any so far, that funny.But since we're scoring, you get a 0/10, you didnt even have one. Maybe you should try judge less, and participate a little more.
do the words "noob cannon" mean anything to you?? ahthankyoup.s. it's 6 am where I am, let the daytime posters get on and show it up, then we'll see some action.

when i suck out on people and they give me shit i always fake justify my play by quoting incorrect stats like oh yea i was a 3-2 favorite after the turn or that draw hit 74% of the time man get a ****ing calculator, that really gets people mad

i just act sincere and tel people, "wow, you really should leave right now with the money you won, cuz i'm that much better than you, the only chance u have is to keep getting lucky"Then they'll say something like it was 50/50 there A,10 vs my AA, and how i shouldnt be mad cuz AA never wins. etc...

I usually don't ever type anything because once I start berating the fishies I can't stop.The worst thing I'll usually say to someone is "nh" to encourage them to keep up the awful play.Sometimes "nh" is legit, but more often than not it's a huge put down designed to make the fish feel happy!

Some donkeydic.k called me a "Rectal Thermometer" the other night because my KK beat his AK even when the board flopped an A and turned a K. He says "Do you always pull S.hit out of your ass." Love it.

I was once told in a SnG that it was better for me to be lucky than good, after my AK 'cracked' this guys pocket sevens becuase "Anyone with an ounce of common freakin sense knows that AK is just a stupid drawing hand you should dump against an all in, moron!"I just typed in "Pot odds" and watched him call me alot of fun names for the next five minutes. lolOh, and was he pissed when I went on to win the SnG! :twisted:

live backroom cash game. Tony spaghetti's river bluff gets called by me (i had 3rd pair). he gets mad so i start needlin yada yada yada.....he says:"Ian, in the poker game of life...you're the muck"I almost fell out my chair.also sometimes at home games when poepl suck out i'll say "nice hand nemo" they usually just look confused