pso whoring, what next?

absolute is pretty busy, lots of actionnot too bad of a setup either.
Please tell me you're kidding. Absolute has the worst interface ever. I would suggest pokerroom. Weak players and a lot of funny trash talk :club:

Along with the 9000 pso points I would get for either of these rooms...Absolute offers a 150% initial deposit bonus up to $150 free.Pokerroom offers a 40% initial deposite bonus up to $200 free.If absolute has a lot of players than I think I'm leaning that way with the large % deposit bonus.

Along with the 9000 pso points I would get for either of these rooms...Absolute offers a 150% initial deposit bonus up to $150 free.Pokerroom offers a 40% initial deposite bonus up to $200 free.If absolute has a lot of players than I think I'm leaning that way with the large % deposit bonus.
So you're leaning towards absolute even though you can make more depositing on pokerroom(assuming you have $500 to deposit), interesting.

i woudl definitely do absolute first. The bonus is WAY easier to clear and the players, in my opinion, are far inferior. There are several other sites I would do before pokeroom, just because the bonus takes forever to clear. But between Absolute and Pokerroom, it's a nobrainer for me.

hustlerif youre looking to get cash on partypokertry outwww.yourfreebankroll.com orwww.yourpokercash.comeach give you 50$ straight up, no bonuses right away just for using their affiliation thing. they get 75$, you get 50 of it. its sweet. you can cash out after 500 hands too. which at 2x tables is only about 4 hrs.

if you have any limits to depositing, go for absolute no question.absolute clears pretty quickly, at low limits, and offers high percentage. the interface is crap and the games are a bit rocky though. still, do the PSO bonus there after party no question. i'd recommend paradise next. a pretty nice site, with not terrible requirements and terrible players.absolute is far easier to clear the PSO bonus. i have done 4-5 PSO things, and I am right now going to do pokerroom since it is a deceptively difficult bonus to clear.daniel