sheik on live at the bike

i'm a die-hard laker fan so it censored me off to see buss playing cards while his team is playing a game.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a spot on the team, he's out for 7-10 days with a bum knee, I believe.
he can't expect to win back the fans and for people to show up at the game if he doesn't even want to be there. my friend had tickets and i'm glad i didn't go tonight. i've seen him at the bike and commerce after the games, not during them like tonight.
This is silliness. Why should he be there? Is it going to help their outside shooting if he sits in his box?Will they D up harder if they know he's watching?
q: why should he be there? a:because he expects me to be there.i thought i made that clear.
You made it clear, my mistake.You also made it clear you refuse to think rationally.
I'm pretty sure this is a "rerun" or like a best of Live at the Bike, so this game was probably played when the Lakers didn't have a game.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the real question is, does Poker Blue pay these guys to play like donkeys, and/or just throw in the hot chicks for free? :wink:
No, the real question is how many times are you going to post that?
lmao :club:

"you play a lot of 20/40 30/60 limit, how often is Q hi a winner?"...*crickets in the background*... and never answers, I thought that was pretty funny :club:

i'm a die-hard laker fan so it censored me off to see buss playing cards while his team is playing a game.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a spot on the team, he's out for 7-10 days with a bum knee, I believe.
he can't expect to win back the fans and for people to show up at the game if he doesn't even want to be there. my friend had tickets and i'm glad i didn't go tonight. i've seen him at the bike and commerce after the games, not during them like tonight.
This is silliness. Why should he be there? Is it going to help their outside shooting if he sits in his box?Will they D up harder if they know he's watching?
q: why should he be there? a:because he expects me to be there.i thought i made that clear.
You made it clear, my mistake.You also made it clear you refuse to think rationally.
i think buss is the one not thinking rationally if he's being hypocritical.

where the hell are their dam archives?They sat achives now available and I can't find them.Thanks in advance for the help.

where the hell are their dam archives?They sat achives now available and I can't find them.Thanks in advance for the help.
where the hell are their dam archives?
where the hell are their dam archives?

Often times certain high-limit players (Jerry Buss) are just as bad as .50/1.00 players. Same donkeys, bigger chips. Of course you will have much better players as well at these limits (Tim Phan) but there are still donkeys who couldn't beat the micro games on Stars.