• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol bob hits gutshot and jsut calls on river
he had the suckers end...any 9 wouldve beat him
are you seriously defending him. i didnt see sw. he raised on turn with gutshot then calls to hit it to not value bet it on river? i dont get it
lol bob hits gutshot and jsut calls on river
he had the suckers end...any 9 wouldve beat him
are you seriously defending him. i didnt see sw. he raised on turn with gutshot then calls to hit it to not value bet it on river? i dont get it
im not defending him, this bob guy is a big donkey, but i dont think just calling was a bad play with the bottom end. any 9 beats him
i'm a die-hard laker fan so it censored me off to see buss playing cards while his team is playing a game.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a spot on the team, he's out for 7-10 days with a bum knee, I believe.
he can't expect to win back the fans and for people to show up at the game if he doesn't even want to be there. my friend had tickets and i'm glad i didn't go tonight. i've seen him at the bike and commerce after the games, not during them like tonight.
i'm a die-hard laker fan so it censored me off to see buss playing cards while his team is playing a game.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a spot on the team, he's out for 7-10 days with a bum knee, I believe.
he can't expect to win back the fans and for people to show up at the game if he doesn't even want to be there. my friend had tickets and i'm glad i didn't go tonight. i've seen him at the bike and commerce after the games, not during them like tonight.
This is silliness. Why should he be there? Is it going to help their outside shooting if he sits in his box?Will they D up harder if they know he's watching?
This is silliness. Why should he be there? Is it going to help their outside shooting if he sits in his box?Will they D up harder if they know he's watching?
q: why should he be there? a:because he expects me to be there.i thought i made that clear.

I feel like I am watching micro-limit hold 'em - cold calls with 96 offsuit then chases his gutshot all the way down to the river, or the overcall with deuces to hit trips on the river. The best of all, going into a capped pot with 62 of diamonds!

So, the real question is, does Poker Blue pay these guys to play like donkeys, and/or just throw in the hot chicks for free? :wink:

So, the real question is, does Poker Blue pay these guys to play like donkeys, and/or just throw in the hot chicks for free? :wink:

q: why should he be there? a:because he expects me to be there.i thought i made that clear.
You made it clear, my mistake.You also made it clear you refuse to think rationally.