neteller cash out question

Hey Guys.What the heck with NEteller? It is holding 140.00 from everything i want to cash out. Is this normal? Confused and drunk here!If i try to cash out 500..it says 140 is held and a cheque for 360 blah, blah blah. If i try to cash out 700, it says 140 is held and a cheque for 560 blah, blah blah...WTF???

Hey Guys.What the heck with NEteller? It is holding 140.00 from everything i want to cash out. Is this normal? Confused and drunk here!If i try to cash out 500..it says 140 is held and a cheque for 360 blah, blah blah. If i try to cash out 700, it says 140 is held and a cheque for 560 blah, blah blah...WTF???
Have you deposited recently? I know it's held my money before when I have recently made a deposit.

yeah I was wondering the same thing when I wanted to cash out. I cashed out $1000 out of pokerstars and it automatically transfered $50 into neteller..

yeah I was wondering the same thing when I wanted to cash out. I cashed out $1000 out of pokerstars and it automatically transfered $50 into neteller..
I think it's some messed up deal most poker sites have that they will withdrawal to the same place that you deposited up to the amount you deposited before they will let you withdrawal anywhere else.

I know on Bodog if your last deposit is through neteller, your next payout will be to neteller. Which isn't stated anywhere on the site but will piss you off greatly if expecting the payout to go elsewhere.

i had the same issue.how this works is quite simple.they refund the money you deposited right away (no waiting) so that was probably the 140.as for the 360, you can cash that back out to neteller, youll just probably have to wait 24 hours.