fox sports net live tourney?

Gus led out early with A9o, fold around to Hellmuth with J9sflop was A 10 8 all spadesGus leads out smallish bet, Phil callsturn 7s, check - checkriver kscheck - Phil bets 20k, Gus agonizes for a few, wondering if he can play the board flush, then mucks.phil NO SHOWS the str8 fl.like a 67k pot or so.I may have the 8s and 7s wrong, 8s may have turned and 7s flopped, not 100% sure.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know what Devilfish was wearing under the jacket since they cut away from him the second he took it off.I also loved Devilfish cursing on an open mic for about 5 minutes straight while Juanda and Ivey were still playing.

Anyone else hear the F Bomb? I Tivo'd it, and started watching a little late. About 60% of the way through, when it's still 6-handed, DevilFish raises and Ferguson is contemplating what to do with the KJ of spades, and in the background there's a conversation going on and someone says, "You gotta be fucking kidding me."I rewound it and played it over a couple of times, definitely the F bomb. Not easy to hear over Howard's talking, but it's there. I guess they weren't running this on a delay at all, or just missed it.

I heard during a commercial that afterwards they are airing negreanu vs. lederer heads up
They mentioned this twice but now they have that football show on. I was looking forward to watching, anybody know who won?
It was old from the last one
blinds got high to fast. i realize they had to hit in 4 hours of play but still. no suprise juanda was in final two. best preflop game there. Ivey, two wins in two days... on a freaking role!
no ur roll jabroni!