nl homegame cash game hand

i'm gonna mimick the converter. NL Hold'em, .10-.20Hero is BB with As, 2sutg folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.Pot : $ .80Flop: 3d, 5s, QhSB checks, hero checks, CO bets .40, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls. (I have good implied odds, and a disguised draw, as well as the backdoor nut draw, as well as a draw to an ace, maybe)Pot: $2.40Turn: 4cSB checks, hero checks, CO bets .40, Button raises to 1.40, SB goes all-in for 2.10 more, hero??Reads: All 3 have hands, except maybe CO. Button does not have a straight. SB would reraise all in with 2 pair or better.

Stack sizes? You've obviously got to at least call the turn. I really don't like the flop call though. You're drawing to the butt end of a gut-shot.

(I have good implied odds, and a disguised draw, as well as the backdoor nut draw, as well as a draw to an ace, maybe)
the backdoor nut draw doesn't really add that much value to your hand (bad position) your implied odds would be better if this were a deeper stacked gameIf the Turn came an ace, I would have lead out for 2/3 of the pot, and folded to a large reraise -- cal an all in from a short stack. follow up on the river.i would probably peel one off the flop (as you did) if stacks were larger.basically best turn possible, just go all in.

Fold the flop.However, I would call the turn and try to get some more money in there from CO and Button on the river. They are most likely drawing to 4 outs at best, so why not let them draw? (Well, I guess 10 if they have a set.. but odds of that are low, and if they have the set you will probably see another raise, in which case you can push :club:)-fop

In a five handed game, I bet the Ace. Simply calling brings too many players, with random hands, into this pot. That being said, I make the call. You are not losing much if you are wrong. A couple of bucks...if you are gambling, you can prolly afford that loss. If not check under your car seats. I normally find that much or more under mine.