anyone else notice that $25 PLO8 on party poker may be the softest game ever? i graduate from college in less than a month and once i get a free day i'm gonna do one of those 40 hr marathon sessions just to see how much i could take a single table for.does anyone know of a softer game? any thoughts?there might be some softer games live but it's like the people at the table are trying to give their money away.

Yea its pretty bad. But then again 25 nlhe on PP is awful as well.Also I usually find just PLO is more profitable as you can just wait for the nuts and get paid off by 2 pair or 7 high flushes and things of that sort.
that's exactly what it is. though tonite i donked it twice against 3 players when i had the high and thought they would quarter themselves for the low and over bet the pot to see one of them fold.
I would tell you which site is even easier for PLO8, but I think it is a secret between myself and dank. The fish are plentiful and the money is never ending.
I NEED to know. i would promise to never play at the same table as you. (though i could probably keep checking rooms till i found it.) my guess would be pokerstars.)
I would tell you which site is even easier for PLO8, but I think it is a secret between myself and dank.  The fish are plentiful and the money is never ending.
bodog
that was my second guess. i heard all the tables at bodog were as soft as velvet.
I would tell you which site is even easier for PLO8, but I think it is a secret between myself and dank. The fish are plentiful and the money is never ending.
bodog
that was my second guess. i heard all the tables at bodog were as soft as velvet.
pssst...european players in general make for soft omaha games...just saying :wink: