just bought 12 poker bobble heads from flopgear.com

Call me crazy :club:bobbleheads.jpgI bought 11 bobble heads and then if u look closely u will see the Gus Hansen one, look at the size difference!I guess I am going to just keep them in their boxes..anyways just wanted to share :shock:

Call me crazy :club: I bought 11 bobble heads and then if u look closely u will see the Gus Hansen one, look at the size difference!I guess I am going to just keep them in their boxes..anyways just wanted to share :shock:
Isn't the Gus Hansen one a card protector, not a bobblehead?
Call me crazy :club: I bought 11 bobble heads and then if u look closely u will see the Gus Hansen one, look at the size difference!I guess I am going to just keep them in their boxes..anyways just wanted to share :shock:
You Sir, are crazy.
are you the same guy that paid 5000 dollars for the xbox 360 on ebay? all this money wastin got me thinkin...

yeah that is antonio.....ya i guess i could use the gus hansen as a card protector....just thought it was bigger.I forgot the code I used but I saved like 10% on the total orderAmerica ...**** ya.