fcp melts down

Guest Zach6668
where did all the threads/posts go?
Yeah, wtf... A whole bunch of threads were lost in strat too...And my avatar... and most of the DN avatars...wtf?
Whoa... my avatar is back....

It must be the mods again. They even deleted DN's last journal entry. I guess they don't like Zoolander that much and thought it was offensive content...or they thought DN was flaming Ben Stiller with movie references (sw)

WOW when all this happened and I could see all the cards pre-flop on PS.Now I can't.Coincidence ??
Maybe Tritz is behind all of this...
He's too busy learning how to fly.
Flight Instructor:animated_cat.gif
Do you think Tritz thought he would become the "I can see the flop" inside jopke at FCP?I don't think that I will ever get tired of that joke. Remember the thread from a couple of days ago, "online poker? is there alot of cheating? @@@@@@@@@@@ "And the first responder was, guess who?
Everyone, for the love of god, please leave me out of this.
I love it. Let's not even talk about the "17K for school in a month" thread.

Hehe J, it's hard to miss a Tritz thread be it by accident or design, but either way you have given me some of my best laughs on here on his threads.Soon we'll have to endure the threads of his air travels to South America and the Hollywood offers of his "true-life" story being sold for the making of Blow II.I'm counting the days....

it's not a melt down, hosting was moved from my server to canada and was done so without notifying me and gov therefore the version that became "live" was an older version of the site which wasn't supposed to happen.