official fcp forum tournament rules

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out of the league cause I don't think I'll be able to play when needed all the time because of work stuff.so, give my spot to an alternate...yea.thx anywho.have fun- Jordan
Thanks for letting me know and sorry you can't make it. Maybe next time will work better for you. "Theone" is replacing Jordan on the list . The list can be found on the original thread.

Could I get someone to transfer me some money on stars for some on Full Tilt? I got none on stars :cry: I will send it first if you a vet.. pm me please, so I dont have to deposit to stars...thanks

Could I get someone to transfer me some money on stars for some on Full Tilt? I got none on stars :cry: I will send it first if you a vet.. pm me please, so I dont have to deposit to stars...thanks

This is the list of those that PokerStars says have sent me money.Ll brando llPatty98BigDMcGeeKclanceyRenaeDawnTherrinnCincikid22StatedoggX_SuitedUp_xPupstaWithTeethIrishiisNutzInMyHandSPTFounderCrazyIvan60ClingfreeBarry LutzCrackalicousInertGrudgeSeacucumber1SmiddywapOziumrulesOttawaDan17SpademanPMJackson21Sloshr99CheemoMandelbrotGOBEARS2233Crocd99Nritchi3Damauler12Econ_timJdepa01fcpCatcjaTateisgoMjink3Scott4020Phillip_339Jbradburn6P0kerpr0digyPoker_cuteeShortstack3Bdcfcp (x2)SmokewagonsRedsfan9TremoneyChiggleslapLuckyClubsDna4everIgotnonameWhiskey16NatselectionSFKid07

I believe the draft got moved to Sunday night so all the captains can show up. I'd give a link but there's approximately 67 threads about the challenge now and I don't remember which one the change is announced in.