official fcp forum tournament rules

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about having a large freeroll to start and you play yourself in?????If you make Top 81 or something you're in. Or have playdowns, you start at x number and only a % move on each time until you reach a certain # and then go from there.......

For the same reason you're copmlaining about something you're not participating in? C'mon man, don't ruin something that's fun.
Fun? It's going to be a blast for all of the people that don't read the worthless general forum everyday when they get to play. . . Oh wait they can't because you had to read the specific thread about it at a certain time of day. If you weren't one of the organizers in this and you didn't read about it you would be doing the same thing. Get off the mod trip and come back to earth.[/b]
Stop crying that you didn't get in and be happy for the rest of us
I hope you die in a car accident, is that happy enough for you?
I do not hope you die in a car accident. I hope you actually live a very fulfilling life because I don't enjoy wishing that upon people, no matter the actions or opinions they voice.
I hope you die in a car accident, is that happy enough for you?
I do not hope you die in a car accident. I hope you actually live a very fulfilling life because I don't enjoy wishing that upon people, no matter the actions or opinions they voice.
he lives in hell. his posts in this thread are flowery compared to what you'd expect from someone who lives in hell.

Just like to let everyone know that if you have a question plese feel free to ask me.I look foward to having you guys has teamates and oppenents.-SFkid

To sweeten the prize pool, I've offered the followingI'd like to see everyone else in the forum tourneywho plays at party step up as well.Would certainly create a buzz with 5K added ifone of us were somehow lucky enough...http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...&highlight=
That's pretty sweet and I hope you win. If I played at party I'd join ya
The tournament rounds will be held on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at 9:30pm EST.
Typical Yanks :wink: - never think there is anything outside the good 'ol U S of AGiven that we are free to set these to occur at any time we want can I suggest a time change, if not this time around perhaps in any future occurances.Say maybe 4pm on a weekend.That way it would be lunch time on the west coast, 4pm on the east (obviously), 9-11pm in Europe and 8am the next day in Australia. (So obviously a Saturday in the US would be best)A bit more agreeable to everybody don't you think?This is all tounge-in-cheek folks, but you are reinforcing the notion that those across the pond are a little self-centred (and yes that is how you spell centred :club: )Unless of course this is a strategic move to nobble the Euro's and Aussies to give the Yanks half a chance...Anyhow, until the games are at a reasonable time you'll have to count me out.<gets off soap box>To any posters out there that these times would stuff up completly - I was just suggesting a 'best fit' and haven't seen many posters from Moscow or Dehli - sorry
To sweeten the prize pool, I've offered the followingI'd like to see everyone else in the forum tourneywho plays at party step up as well.Would certainly create a buzz with 5K added ifone of us were somehow lucky enough...http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...&highlight=
you're awesome man. i applaud you
Some important changes and updates have occured...First it has been voted that pokerstars will be the home of the challenge.Second we have changed some of the dates for the challenge.The round sheadule will stay the same but the deadline to pay the entry fee has been moved to this sunday at 11:00 pm est...  we have also push the draft back to thursday ...This deadline is for just players on the main list.After the deadline any players on the main list who have not paid will lose thier slot to an alternate waiting on the alt list.Send your $10 entry fee to Kolman36 on pokerstars.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...der=asc&start=0

I want inI was away for a few days and we didnt have land line telephones, much less internet capabilities, in the cabin.I guess I can play the next one, but I too wish it wasnt determined by who just happened to be in general during a 15 hour period.I guess now I'll go search for the other thread you said that I have to sign up as an alternative.Great idea for a tourney. But maybe next time it can be thought through a little more and realize that not everyone who has been a member for a while, is on here every single day. Not whining, but 81 seems like a small number. I realize if it was more people it would take a lot longer. But maybe that is a good reason for the next time to change the format.My two cents

I'd be in for sure, I might be able to get a NHL team. Like the NHL forum poster I mean to make a team.
I hope you aren't insinuating Ottawa has an NHL team are ya?
She's a Leafs fan :evil: