full contact poker fourm challenge

I am new to this site. Have been reading the blogs for a long time and love poker. I would be up to participating. Would there be a better way to get these oppurtunities out than just the forum. Could all those that have signed up for charter member status be emailed about future oppurtunities? Not everyone gets on the forum every day.EStormOk
This has nothing to do with the charter membership. This is just an idea one of the members had and a few of us decided to help coordinate it all.
I understand that now. Thanks for clarifying it for a newb.EStormOk
I like your attitude.You're hired
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to this site. Have been reading the blogs for a long time and love poker. I would be up to participating. Would there be a better way to get these oppurtunities out than just the forum. Could all those that have signed up for charter member status be emailed about future oppurtunities? Not everyone gets on the forum every day.EStormOk
This has nothing to do with the charter membership. This is just an idea one of the members had and a few of us decided to help coordinate it all.
I understand that now. Thanks for clarifying it for a newb.EStormOk
Do you want to be an alternate? we might need em if stars wins the vote
I just noticed the people signing up in the stickied thread.  You must sign up in this thread or it does not count!
Did I not make the 81? I'm not in the list and I signed up in this thread.
I just noticed the people signing up in the stickied thread.  You must sign up in this thread or it does not count!
Dang I missed ya. You and rageur posted while I was writing the list and I didn't go back and check for that. I'm sorry man but all I can do is put you 2nd on the alternate list (right under theone who I missed as well and was on the first page) It shouldn't be a big deal as I know we'll need quite a few alternates, but I am sorry for missing your signup.

OK here's the most up-to-date alt. list: Let know if there are mistakesBC4JesusMKFiggerajs510fryer98goosebreeze81avsfan0shizzmoneysoup Don GiovanniLongshanksScootterxlchGovernatorInferno Untilted checkymcfoldbigslick looshleSupertouch BrabzBluffs2005MaximaSaralynellecavemanalliekid35mcpicklleftygolfergobearsvvganeshavvrikyricardomarc-ojack24bauer24loxoBrian67AceJackoffSlollibasecomebSteveB23captnwmkiddcheckraise05wktswaySpeedkillzChunckylover69Also this is still the official sign up thread. If you signed up in another thread do it again here. It's tough to cross reference 3 different thread accurately and so this is the most fair way to do it.

strange.I signed up very early...but I get no love :D:):D:):club::D
You are number 46 on the list. The main list is on the bottom of pg. 4 of this thread and on the other threads the one's above are alternate lists. I'll update the alt list after the holiday

"Jordan" had to drop so "theone" is now in from the alt. list. Here's the updated list of 81 players and the alt. list is up above minus "theone":SFKidSmokewagonsZimmer4141Custom36OziumrulesbudicaPhillip_339HoosierAlumMikePatrickCrocd99TheCincikidPoker_cutieSuited_upWhiskey16NortonfanTheEnforcerClingfreePupstawannabeCapthowdy981BrandoBubbleboyNritchi3TarHeelAceJBradburn6Sum827Battle ScarsVegas canadiancjhuntkdawgcomethmgsugaltheparamountseacucumbernell789charder 30 36. Econ_Tim37. Socalpoker_j38. Joball33inert grudgejordan (out) theone (from alt.)doubleatrain (out) BC4Jesus (from alt.)pokerloserbigcoledteneightbleacherbum3(out) Rageur (from alternates)yeshua_wonchieftonka34spademanchiggleslapbigdmcgeemjink3smiddywapteholsmothcallercanuckistan (out) Sam_Hard8 (from Alt.)mandelbrottateisgodreamcasterroyal_tourstatedoggtribe26 (out) Jadaki (from Alt.)renaedawnottawa_biatchRhinestonecowboychaserjimnaturalselectioncoldp1ayercanadaiveyfan30sloshrtherrinnbdc3074.dunkindonuts75.MissIdaho76.Vick1277. Goldie79 (out) Dna4Ever (from Alt.)78. CrazyIvan79. Tremomey80. Commoncent81. PMJackson21

I would also like to be on the list of alternates... even though it's probably too late to have a chance to get on.I go out of town for Thanksgiving and then there's something like this.... oh well, next time.[/b]