full contact poker fourm challenge

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record missidaho has full power of attorney privledges in my absence so her saying I'm in is legally/contractually the same thing as me saying it myself. So yes I will take the first alternate position thank you scott. And avs, if you do get an alternate position I hope you get picked last you whiny little bitch. :boohoo:
lol...actualy I am not concerned about getting a place or not. Its the hypocrisy that caught my eye. Big talk for a real b.itch dna.
What hypocrisy? I don't get it. He wasn't at his computer this morning, so I signed him up to join. How is anyone being hypocritical?
I am sure alot weren't. That is my point Idaho.
OK....but dna4ever was lucky enough to have me, a close personal friend, here to sign him up since he was out of his office and unable to get to his computer. How is this wrong? You are making a big deal out of absolutely nothing.
No... we are lucky you didn't have 81 close friends. Come on that argiment has no logic to it.1 person one vote.
YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD. They have these sign-up rules based on sign-up not what you deserve. fwiw. I got nothin against dna even though dna bid behaved like a ass to me (like I care). My issue is with the proccess. The process is corrupt.
1. He was signed up by someone who knew he would want to play.2. The 3 people who created this (and the rules that go with it) accepted that nomination.3. If your going to keep bitching about this, go get yourself a blog and write to someone who gives a dam.4. Yo mamma don't wear no draws!
this should be for more money, and it should be a draft. that would be hot.
Agreed again...as long as we can still decide the winner via Roshambo.If there is a draft, I plan on holding out for a good signing bonus. I've also hired Ron Mexico as my agent to represent me in any contract negotiations. I'm completely confident that he will represent me in a dignified, and business-like manner.Patrick
Well we know he is a good 'Head Coach' so I think he definitely has Agent potential as well
Yeah, I heard he really knows how to play 'hard ball'. I envision a sexier version of Jerry Maguire, except he is out of the closet unlike Tom Cruise.Patrick
Just for the record missidaho has full power of attorney privledges in my absence so her saying I'm in is legally/contractually the same thing as me saying it myself. So yes I will take the first alternate position thank you scott. And avs, if you do get an alternate position I hope you get picked last you whiny little bitch. :boohoo:
lol...actualy I am not concerned about getting a place or not. Its the hypocrisy that caught my eye. Big talk for a real b.itch dna.
What hypocrisy? I don't get it. He wasn't at his computer this morning, so I signed him up to join. How is anyone being hypocritical?
OK....but dna4ever was lucky enough to have me, a close personal friend, here to sign him up since he was out of his office and unable to get to his computer. How is this wrong? You are making a big deal out of absolutely nothing.
No... we are lucky you didn't have 81 close friends. Come on that argiment has no logic to it.1 person one vote.
Now you are just making yourself sound dumb. I'm done with this argiment (?).
YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD. They have these sign-up rules based on sign-up not what you deserve. fwiw. I got nothin against dna even though dna bid behaved like a ass to me (like I care). My issue is with the proccess. The process is corrupt.
1. He was signed up by someone who knew he would want to play.2. The 3 people who created this (and the rules that go with it) accepted that nomination.3. If your going to keep bitching about this, go get yourself a blog and write to someone who gives a dam.4. Yo mamma don't wear no draws!
Ignorance.
has anyone said what site this is gonna be on? thats the reason i never posted saying i was in or whatever. and i guess now i cant get in?
you can have my spot
Now you are just making yourself sound dumb. I'm done with this argiment (?).
I bet you are. Whats dumb is not seeing that point.p.s I would like to thank the intelluctuals who feel the need yo throw kitchen sink arguments at me.
Ignorance.
#3 and #4 were thrown in because your arguement is growing stale. The fact that the people who created this league allowed her to sign him up should be enough to get you to shut up. Your one word arguements are very strong though....
has anyone said what site this is gonna be on? thats the reason i never posted saying i was in or whatever. and i guess now i cant get in?
you can have my spot
i dont want to take anyones spot. i dont even know if i can do it becuase they havent decided what site its gonna be on.

I am all over that like stink on shit!!!!!I want to be a team Captain.give me a shout and we can get some ideas rolling on how to make it awesome. It sounds funScott"Poker Sweetbeaver Poker Team"

I am all over that like stink on shit!!!!!I want to be a team Captain.give me a shout and we can get some ideas rolling on how to make it awesome. It sounds funScott"Poker Sweetbeaver Poker Team"

1. He was signed up by someone who knew he would want to play. (so)2. The 3 people who created this (and the rules that go with it) accepted that nomination. ( The PROBLEM )3. If your going to keep bitching about this, go get yourself a blog and write to someone who gives a dam. (Fyou)4. Yo mamma don't wear no draws! (your a prick)
Ignorance.
#3 and #4 were thrown in because your arguement is growing stale. The fact that the people who created this league allowed her to sign him up should be enough to get you to shut up. Your one word arguements are very strong though....
That was a comment not a argument and the issue can't be solved by the creators. They are the ones who I am really questioning. i am not concrened with dna, idaho and you its the others who aren't here.