shorthand dictionary for newbies?

Hello everyone.. I'm new here and have been lurking for a few weeks and decided to put up my 1st post, something that i know would be helpful to me, and probably to others.After reading the blogs & forums for a few weeks, I've managed to figure out some of the shorthand the posters use on here (example : UTG.. Under The Gun), but there are still some that i dont understand (EV?), maybe i'm just not getting it. Perhaps Daniel or a moderator can make a section on the Forum or somewhere on the site with a dictionary (that can be added to if things are missed?) for abbreviations, etc. Thanks in advance, and may the Flop be with you. :-) Rags

I agree it would be useful for a lot of people. Except for some of the longer ones, you'll pick them up by context eventually. Like I know what "sw" means, but I don't know what it specifically stands for.
HA!YSALKY
YSAPKYYSAEVGRSSHEOKY
You Suck at EV Go Read Small Stakes Hold'em or Kill Yourself.I rule!
I agree it would be useful for a lot of people. Except for some of the longer ones, you'll pick them up by context eventually. Like I know what "sw" means, but I don't know what it specifically stands for.
HA!YSALKY
*sigh* :club:
it stands for: "There are sensitives babies on this forum that need to be told that the statement being made is a joke, i.e. sarcastic." Hence, a sarcastic warning.I rarely use it, 'cause I'm never too serious on a freak'n forum.YSAAKY
it stands for: "There are sensitives babies on this forum that need to be told that the statement being made is a joke, i.e. sarcastic." Hence, a sarcastic warning.I rarely use it, 'cause I'm never too serious on a freak'n forum.YSAAKY
Look at that, I learned two new things already...You suck at _ kill yourself. I still type everything out even on cell phone text messages...