Man is that ever true!! The first time i saw zoolander, what a peice of crap i thought! all it takes is one more time and it truly is comedy gold.
no, the movie is horrible no matter how many times you watch it. I'd rather listen to John Madden on MNF than watch it.
As I said, when I watched it the first time I hated it. Then it was on HBO from time to time and I'd leave it on as I was doing other stuff. The more I watched it, the more the ridiculousness became funny to me.
ya they don't get it. i've been trying.

I liked Zoolander & Dodgeball but Meet The Parents & Meet The Fockers are great comedies. I also like his TV show in the early 90s (The Ben Stiller Show) with Jeanene Garafolo & Bob Odenkirk...great skits!

Sadly, I am one of those that now also enjoys Zoolander after HATING it the first time. I REALLY hated it and thought everyone who liked it had to be idiots. Then somehow I saw parts of it a second time... and... sadly... I have become one of "THEM". :(I said it could never happen to me. Don't think it could never happen to you. Prepare. Don't ever watch it again if you wish to avoid my fate.

Difficult for a movie to be much worse than Zoolander.Difficult for a comedian to be less funny than Stiller.
Welcome to the forum. You would do well to lurk awhile before posting.In your 21 posts here you've:1.) praised Phil Hellmuth2.) told Daniel not to raise with 87s from late position3.) misread the board, making yourself look impossibly foolish in the discussion of said 87s hand.4.) contributed many derogatory comments and few positive ones.If you don't like it here, why post here?