Are there any good articles or thoughts on NL deuce-seven draw?I don't know much about this game at all, in fact is it single draw?They have a 5k+rebuys event at the wsop every year and the same guys are consistently in the top 5-10.

• 9 months later...

fold and buy yourself a stick of gum. while chewing it, contemplate how you almost didn't have the opportunity to get that sugarry goodness that now rests under your tongue. consider that you could've bought a redbull instead if you'd won the pot, but quickly flush that from your mind as you go back to admiring all that is gum.

NL 2-7 is played is played single draw. the only writing on it that i could think of would be found Doyle's super system one. i have not read the section but it's probably pretty good, if only because there is no other.traditionally NL single draw is a dying game. there is one tournament played in Los Angeles (A-5) and one played in the WSOP (2-7). the average age at the one in l.a. is around 73 or so.there are only 2 cash games i know of:there is one game of NLSD in california, and it's A-5, (i don't know the blinds) and i believe it's in san jose. they may also have jack's back. jack's back is no limit single draw (high), you need jacks or better to open and if no one opens it turns into A-5 low ball.the other one is played in Bobby's room and i believe that blinds are 500/1000.there's a joke: what's the average age of a lowball player? dead.