one card away from the party poker jackpot

so close, so damn closeand i called the raise cuz he was a complete lag, 30/30/2Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:club:, J:club:. 4 folds, BB calls.Flop: (10.33 SB) T:club:, 4:diamond:, K:club: (5 players)BB checks, MP2 bets, Hero calls, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls.Turn: (7.66 BB) 9:club: (5 players)BB bets, MP2 calls.River: (16.66 BB) Q:heart: (3 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets, MP2 calls.Final Pot: 18.66 BBResults in white below: BB has Ac 7d (high card, ace). MP2 has Kh Kd (three of a kind, kings). Hero has Qc Jc (straight flush, king high). Outcome: Hero wins 18.66 BB.

2 Questions:1. Are you saying that you were "one card away" because MP2 had a one-outer to hit 4 of a kind Kings? If so, you weren't very likely to hit that jackpot in the first place.2. What the HELL was the BB thinking?
I dunno but sounds like a profitable table.
2 Questions:1. Are you saying that you were "one card away" because MP2 had a one-outer to hit 4 of a kind Kings? If so, you weren't very likely to hit that jackpot in the first place.2. What the HELL was the BB thinking?
1. 5% chance at $300,000 is about as good as it gets with the qualifier at quad 8s beaten2. the guy was all in on the flop

pretty funny that you cracked the hand in your avatar.i had a similar one the other day at 2/4 as well.i had q-10 of hearts, flop comes 8-K-A all hearts. turn is a non-heart jack, river is an 8.my opponents had AA, JJ and 88. not a made up hand, although the betting was relatively light so i didn't realize that we even had an out to the jackpot.