lucky donkey, runs good

Playing full with an FCP buddy at .5/1.Getting a little out of hand perhaps.I notice that after playing 1/2 it's easier to make value bets and raises at .5/1. Main Question: Flop play, and River gaybetParty Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Actuary is MP1 with A:club:, K:heart:. 1 fold, Actuary calls.Flop: (10.50 SB) J:diamond:, 9:heart:, J:heart: (3 players)Actuary checks, MP2 bets, Actuary calls.Turn: (9.75 BB) J:spade: (2 players)Actuary checks, Button bets, Actuary calls.River: (11.75 BB) K:diamond: (2 players)Actuary bets, Actuary calls.Final Pot: 15.75 BBButton is 37/0/1.2 after 90 handsMP2 is 21/7 but only 30 handsHe didn't raise KK nor AK preflopHe caaled with AK on a K high flop until river, then raised river with 3rd heart on board, 3 on flop. So he's not normal.

Flop is a close fold... definitely not a raise. You've got enough outs to make a call just barely OK... but that is if you have your 6 outs. You could be drawing nearly dead on the flop, or for a split pot too, which would lower the profitability of the call. I'd probably fold to the raise. I would have C/R'ed the flop if button didn't raise.River is fine.

yeah, I got pretty silly.The 3-bet was to try to open my AK outs incase MP2 would fold. W/o a J, I figured its a decent possiblilty facing 2 aggressive opponents on this board.The flop cap sucked and I realized my A/K out may not be good.As luckey Donkeys go, I went runner runner to beat pocket 9's.