update on travis scott

Amir Nasseri eliminates Travis ScottTravis Scott pushed in from middle position for 14,275 and Amir Nasseri called from the big blind. The players showed: Travis Scott [7][7] Amir Nasseri [J][J] The board came [5][Q][3][A][Q], no help to Scott who was eliminated.
bummer travis :club:
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news: Dr. Amir Nassari raised from UTG to 2000. Amir has a total of 28,000. Travis, from late position pushed in for $16,000... Amir thought forever, and finally called with JJ. Travis felt like he could get Amir to lay down A-Q or even a hand like 8-8-, 9-9, or 10-10. I think he played the hand fine. It was a little bit risky, but you can't win by watching.

i noticed the thign about doug lee also. I am absolutely shocked that that guy made it late in another circuit event. He didn't strike me as a phenomenal player, jsut someone who got lucky and played to his best ptential.

i noticed the thign about doug lee also. I am absolutely shocked that that guy made it late in another circuit event. He didn't strike me as a phenomenal player, jsut someone who got lucky and played to his best ptential.
dude, cant believe you guys can even begin to question Doug Lee and his 'feelings'. Its rigged.
Is the guy in 21st, Rick Salomon, the same guy who was baning Paris Hilton? or is there a poker Rick Salomon?
I believe it is. He is a poker nut. Defenitely a poke-her nut.
I think so too. From www.pokerpages.com"Our first out today is John Phan, very low in chips, Rick Salomon, hmm familiar name for some reason, raises 2,500 in the SB. John hesitates for not one second to go all-in for another 6,000, Rick has a pair 2s so makes the call"
Is Travis from AZ? I believe his name on here is SunDevil so that would make sense. I played highschool football against a Travis Scott here in AZ. Probably not the same dude, just curious.
Yep, we're from Arizona.
The guy I'm thinking of went to Westwood High School. If it's him, good for him. If not, good for him anyway.
Oh no. Trav didn't go to Westwood. It's such a common last name so I'm not surprised if there was another Travis Scott in the Valley.