daniel can't catch a break ----he's out!!!!

From Pokerpages.com:The Main EventSaturday, 19th of November 2005 03:20 PMA few more to join them on the railDaniel Negreanu - maybe it's me but Daniel got knocked out early in every WSOP event I covered.Mark McGuiganLuis Ros PlanasDaniel HarmetezBrian WilsonWalter Chambers

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for me, I lost 10,000 on the following hand: I raised to 250 with 7d 8d from late position. John Phan called, Paul Phillips called on the button, and the Grinder called from the big blind. The flop came 5d 9d 10h. I bet out 500, John Phan called, and Paul Phillips made it 2000. He had 7750 more so I put it all in. John folded and Paul called which left me with 1400. Paul had pocket tens and the turn came a 5...

As for me, I lost 10,000 on the following hand: I raised to 250 with 7d 8d from late position. John Phan called, Paul Phillips called on the button, and the Grinder called from the big blind. The flop came 5d 9d 10h. I bet out 500, John Phan called, and Paul Phillips made it 2000. He had 7750 more so I put it all in. John folded and Paul called which left me with 1400. Paul had pocket tens and the turn came a 5...
That sucks DN, are you going to give us Travis updates?
$1500 seems like a great price just to call there - you're not risking your whole tourney if you miss or the board pairs, mucho implied odds if you hit. why move in? because phan was still in the hand?
That sucks DN, are you going to give us Travis updates?
:club:
Wish him the best of luck from FCP
Will do. :D
$1500 seems like a great price just to call there - you're not risking your whole tourney if you miss or the board pairs, mucho implied odds if you hit. why move in? because phan was still in the hand?
You move all in because you could get Paul off of a pair of tens. If Paul has a hand like K-10, he would likely fold in that spot. Also, the worst my hand could be against any hand is about a 3-2 underdog.
You move all in because you could get Paul off of a pair of tens. If Paul has a hand like K-10, he would likely fold in that spot. Also, the worst my hand could be against any hand is about a 3-2 underdog.
I like the play DN. Know it doesn't mean much coming from an amateur but with only 1400 left you had to make a stand and you had a great hand to make it with. Would love to know how you got down to only 1400 left, but it was the only play you had with what you had left.EDIT: Grammar
I like the play DN. Know it doesn't mean much coming from an amateur but with only 1400 left you had to make a stand and you had a great hand to make it with. Would love to know how you got down to only 1400 left, but it was the only play you had with what you had left.EDIT: Grammar
Reread DN's post. He had 1400 AFTER he put PP all in.
jeez tough table draw