aq in the small blind... (1/2)

Critique all streets...Is this a good time to C/r the flop? I'm not sure if I want to face the field with 2 cold, but I think it's a good spot as my hand is semi-vulnerable to diamond draws (although I'd have a re-draw to the nut flush).I'm bet/call'ing the river - I think it's unlikely anyone has a 3 (except maybe the 3 of diamonds). Thoughts?Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: thecamelot is BB with Q:heart:, A:diamond:. 2 folds, thecamelot calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.Flop: (10.50 SB) 2:diamond:, A:club:, Q:diamond: (5 players)thecamelot checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 folds.Turn: (8.75 BB) 5:club: (3 players)thecamelot bets, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.River: (11.75 BB) 4:heart: (3 players)thecamelot bets, MP1 folds, MP2 calls.Final Pot: 13.75 BB

Checkraising this flop is the worst line I think. With so many people acting behind you on the flop before the preflop raiser I think i'm leading out at the flop and hoping he raises to I can 3 bet it trapping the limpers in between.The rest is normal

Guest Zach6668

I play it the same. However, I would strongly consider leading out on the flop. However, with Mp3 folding to your raise, he may not raise your flop bet, so who knows.NH

Raise pf.Lead flop.no, I'm not results oriented.Even if u don't pf raise, lead this flop. Hope it gets raised and you can 3-bet.*reading replies****yep, i like the company I'm in.Lead this flop, trap them front of pf rasier.Raise pf.

Raise pf.
Why?? You want me to 3-bet from the BB? I'd 3-bet AQs but not AQ (and SSHE says the same for both loose and tight games). I'll raise AQ from BB but I won't 3bet it.
Lead this flop, trap them front of pf rasier.
Would a c/r be better if I didn't have the A of :club: ? (To protect diamonds out)?Hmm...

yeah, that might be too ambitious to 3-bet pf.But I'd prefer trying to be HU and getting vlaue from the limpers or getting them to fold and leave thier money behindI like leading the flop even if you don't have a diamond.Your equity is big now.Most of the time no one has 2 diamonds, obviously.

I like leading the flop even if you don't have a diamond.
Since there are quite a few limpers between the BB and MP3, I now think this is the best line. I think I definitely c/r if the preflop aggressor is closer to my left and I can expect him to autobet the flop. As the OP played it though, I think he does protect against gutshot draws - diamond draws are not folding obviously.
Raise pf.Lead flop.no, I'm not results oriented.Even if u don't pf raise, lead this flop. Hope it gets raised and you can 3-bet.*reading replies****yep, i like the company I'm in.Lead this flop, trap them front of pf rasier.Raise pf.
I'll raise this preflop against very bad players, but against typical 1/2 players (bad, but not very bad), I prefer to just call preflop. AQs is an obvious 3-bet. If I do raise preflop, I agree with betting the flop, but with just calling preflop, I like the c/r to get out any gutshots, which are going to be more common than flush draws here. If we know MP3 is fairly aggressive, betting out might be better, but against your average 1/2 passive player, I don't like betting out and praying for a raise.