i played like danny nguyen tonight

I was playing tourneys early in the night and it wasn't going well. Here is one play that led to my departure from one of the $5 NL SNG's.blind 150I got 1100I have T6oI push all-in on the button hoping to steal the 225 chips in blinds and get called by AK . Good play or bad ?Yeah but 2 players left to act. I pick up 225 whenever they don't have a hand to call with but I lose 1100 when I get called by a better hand but I'm still 33 % to beat most hands with overcards and that is why I pushed. Do you really think it's that bad ? I have a feeling Hoyt Corkins would make the same play.

I was playing tourneys early in the night and it wasn't going well. Here is one play that led to my departure from one of the $5 NL SNG's.blind 150I got 1100I have T6oI push all-in on the button hoping to steal the 225 chips in blinds and get called by AK . Good play or bad ?Yeah but 2 players left to act. I pick up 225 whenever they don't have a hand to call with but I lose 1100 when I get called by a better hand but I'm still 33 % to beat most hands with overcards and that is why I pushed. Do you really think it's that bad ? I have a feeling Hoyt Corkins would make the same play.
All this time I've thought you were being serious (and thus bad). But now I realize your whole blog is just an elaborate ruse designed to provoke response. No one should pay any further attention.
I got what it takes to play 2/4 and probably 5/10 NL and that's why I laugh at most of your comments here. No one plays perfectly all the time.
Most winning players do not post their idiotic plays looking for kudos.Oh yeah....and it's "I've got what it takes" not "I got"
did you even stop to think about what the villain had? why are you breaking down the preflop stats for us now?Would you even consider calling if it really was 65/35?
Look at odds, I would call if it was 65/35 in a heartbeat...
You would call if you were 35 % ?

Me and my friend, the Krablar High priest, have a phrase for kj and AJ.... KJ is the nub's ( aka newbie) delight... and AJ is the nub's nuts.. because anytime some nub has it, he think's it's the nuts... You sir are a nub

All this time I've thought you were being serious (and thus bad). But now I realize your whole blog is just an elaborate ruse designed to provoke response. No one should pay any further attention.
I thought the exact same thing too. This guy just wants attention...
I'm pretty sure this is a joke; I don't think this guy can be serious. He's either a comic genius, or mildy retarded.
OR he could be a comic genius who is mildly retarded.
Wise man once say,..."A fool and his money are soon partying"...Keep playing like that and you'll soon be an alcoholic. :club: Best...
AMAZING...so that's why I always blow my bankroll on being a raging alcoholic...seriously, i dont know if it's just because I'm from wisconsin but i spend easily $500 a week going out drinking...thank God I win at poker, otherwise, i'd have to get a job....wait...my liver's shutting down...nope...there it goes again...