new avatar dn look alike

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scroll down further...tr.v. bi·ased, or bi·assed bi·as·ing, or bi·as·sing bi·as·es or bi·as·ses 1. To influence in a particular, typically unfair direction; prejudice.It means sweeite, that I would automatically vote for yours because you are my son. However, I do think I am objective and that you are extremely talented. You did a great job. Now please create me a new avatar. Thanks! :club:

Scroll down further...tr.v. bi·ased, or bi·assed bi·as·ing, or bi·as·sing bi·as·es or bi·as·ses   1. To influence in a particular, typically unfair direction; prejudice.It means sweeite, that I would automatically vote for yours because you are my son. However, I do think I am objective and that you are extremely talented. You did a great job. Now please create me a new avatar. Thanks! :club:
You misspelled 'Sweetie'... and how dare you call me that!
Scroll down further...tr.v. bi·ased, or bi·assed bi·as·ing, or bi·as·sing bi·as·es or bi·as·ses   1. To influence in a particular, typically unfair direction; prejudice.It means sweeite, that I would automatically vote for yours because you are my son. However, I do think I am objective and that you are extremely talented. You did a great job. Now please create me a new avatar. Thanks! :club:
You misspelled 'Sweetie'... and how dare you call me that!
This sounds like collusion to me. Avatar contest is rigged.
Guest Zach6668
Hey!  I see avatars in this thread that are not in the main thread!  Make sure you get them in the other thread as well.  http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=37632  I hope Daniel appreciates it, which I am sure he will.  After the humor in this dies down, I am going to retire Disco Dan and probably Layne Flack. (gasp!)
Alright, I made a modest change, so I'll post in this thread, for the record.